• Show
Clear All

Very nice Archbarb! Thanks for sharing!
    Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
    Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Comment

Street Machines Too!

Here's a return of a thread that was started a little while ago. It's always fun to see what other campateers travel with and you can even post up a photo or two of your street machines too! Campin rigs are a glorious site but then again so are street machines. That is if you're willing to share! Thanks for lookin! Here's my street machine, her name is "Silver Storm."

Comment

This is our "travel" home................ As di-hard "ultra-light" campers/backpackers, it is outfitted to the 9's for us
          Chuck
          So. Oregon
          TRAIL NAME:Billy's Buddy
          TRAIL POUNDER:Backcountry/higher elevations of Trinity, Marble, Siskiyou, and Cascade Mountains
          SHARE TRAIL WITH:Billy Bob (llama), Squeaky (Dog), and sometimes with Susan (Partner/wife/friend)

Comment

RDF, that is the first Z-convertible I have seen! Only ever see the hardtops down here.
            Longtime Motorcycle Camper. Getting away from it all on two wheels! :cool:

Comment

Great photo op Eaglebait! Thanks for sharing!:D

Comment

Thanks BD, I'll get a few photos up with the top down too, jest fer you! Got any photos of your new covered wagon(caravan) that is?:rolleyes:

Comment

Just waitin to pick-up Desert Rose from her work, VA-Reno Hospital. There is no sense in allowing this vehicle to sit idle in a parking lot when I can motor with it around town! Thanks for looking!

Comment

CUTE! Funny thing.... the next day after I had said I hadn't seen one of the convertibles - I walk out of my building after work - and there's one sitting in 'visitor parking'....... :D

Different color though - it wasn't RDF getting further afield than Desert Rose will allow.......
                    Longtime Motorcycle Camper. Getting away from it all on two wheels! :cool:

Comment

heres what im rolling around it

Comment

hmmm. I'm a little shy about putting my current ride on here. I had a 2006 Chrysler T & C. The engine blew on Route 287 this past summer coming back from Stokes. Right now I'm driving my older dd's Honda Accord. Nice car, but I'm on the hunt for a Jeep Wrangler after the holidays (and after paying the first year's tuition at UDEL!). As long as I can get where I have to go, I'm good

Comment

driving a ....

Black Saturn Vue 2006 with thule roof rack. Good on mileage, not the best with storage space, but it does the job well with a thule roof storage bag.

Comment

Thanks for the pics! Pics are always good, better than words! Shouldn't be afraid of puttin up pics, no one is going to laugh at you, and if they do, you'll never know!:D

Comment

Over Donner Pass

Comment

I like the pic of Donner Pass , it makes me appreciate the last three days of cold rain.
                                thanks
                                2006 GMC Sierra 1500 HD Crewcab
                                2004 Rockwood Freedom 1640 LTD
                                I am not lost, I am here

http://good-times.webshots.com/album...ost=good-times

Comment

Working...
                                X