No announcement yet.

What are you driving?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice truck! I like Dodges - my van is my third Dodge.
    And you have room for the family - when the time comes.....

VDF, the dealers here are getting good - they had the new plate on my van (of course, 'initial registration' cost me a bundle, new hike and the taxes!), and once I got home, twenty minutes online with "The Lizard" got my insurance switched from the old car to the new van! Even printed my own insurance card.
    Longtime Motorcycle Camper. Getting away from it all on two wheels! :cool:

Comment

That's great too Dawg!! But I'm waiting for the day when you haul out your camping gear and store it in your covered wagon and take a few pictures to share here! That's what everyone is waiting for, by cracky! Put your camera on a tripod and take a photo of you beside it or in it, too! Show us what your driving and all that green FL woods too!:D Then you have to change your handle in your signature block to "Covered Wagon Campateer"! Instead of minimalist camper. Ha Ha!
      Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
      Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

I just got my bicycle rack installed - had to replace all six nylon straps, as they were too short for that huge rear door!
        Still considering my camping gear - I have a plastic tote to put them in (the essentials I want to carry full time - JIC!), and have decided to remove the two rear seats. This will give me hidden stowage with a very large under-floor bin! The tote will fit in there. I need a piece of plywood cut to fit for a cover, with grey auto carpet on it - it will be totally hidden!
        It'll be next month til I get the canoe foam V-blocks for the roof rack.

Comment

Silver Maggie; This is a little something that you might enjoy, for sure.
          Mayhaps all will find it entertaining.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/2479674...th/2346008881/

Comment

Originally posted by angler57 View Post
            Silver Maggie; This is a little something that you might enjoy, for sure.
            Mayhaps all will find it entertaining.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/2479674...th/2346008881/

That is absolutely amazing! I Love It!

Thanks for sharing!
            My Other Interest

Comment

This was amazing! Thanks for sharing...I'm still grinnin ear to ear.
              "Survival isn't learned overnight" ~XXXMoonshineXXX~
              sigpic

Comment

Thanks Denny...that was a great link! Really enjoyed looking!:D

Comment

This can't compare to yours, angler57, but I like to 'play' with my cars too!

This was on my front patio steps, I used acrylic paint for the road. I always loved playing with cars even as a little girl!

My Other Interest

Comment

My Other Interest

Comment

My Other Interest

Comment

That's a miniature crowded scenic road! Ha Ha!:eek: Nice shootin' though...great DOF!

Comment

!985 Roadtrek

Front view taken at Wheatley Ontario, Holiday Harbour Campgrounds.
                          View with quick shade awning. Starve Hollow State Park here in Jackson county.
                          Note second photo; Lake Erie is hidden behing all that haze.
                          Last edited by angler57; 03-07-2010, 01:23 PM.

Comment

As soon as I get my focus out of storage, I'll take a photo of it.
                            My cooking site!

Comment

This is "Big Red"

Bought new in August 2008. We have put only 12,000 miles on it. I am soon selling this one and have found another 2008 red F-250 SuperDuty with the 6.4L diesel. We want to move up to a fifth wheel and the 5.4L in my present truck won't quite do the trick. I guess by now you know my favorite color is "RED".

Comment

Yep, there shouldn't be much the 6.4L won't pull.

Comment

Working...
                                X