Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just Registered w/CampinForums.com: Say Hello Here First!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: I live

Hey guys,

I'm from MN and have spent time camping here and in Wisconsin. I enjoy hunting and am trying to learn more about hiking/hunting out West before I spend free time scouting maps, and vacation time and $ on tags and gas to get out there. I also love drooling over gear and sponging up neat camping ideas so I look forward to being a member of this community.

Cog

Comment

Hello, I am fairly new to this forum, still trying to figure out the "ins and outs". Despite my screen name, I don't necessarily want to be like Bear, (although I do have respect for his skills) I had to think of a name quickly, and for whatever reason that came to my mind. Anyway, I am also fairly new to hiking. My wife and I live in North/Central Indiana and are presently planning our next outing. I am attempting to "gear up" over the next couple of months, so I have lots of questions and would love suggestions and stories of past experiences. Thanks in advance.
      B.G.W.

Comment

• Re: Just Registered w/CampinForums.com: Say Hello Here First!

Hi Johnjohn,
        I am a new transplant to the eugene, Oregon area, moving here from montana. Looking forward to chats with others who appreciate the camping life.thanx for welcoming me!

Comment

Hello.

My name is Steve and I work for NightOwlGear. We are located in Folsom, CA and have a small shop dedicated to nothing but flashlights, chargers and headlamps. We sell most of our products online as well, but if your in the Folsom area, we are in the historic district downtown.

The lights we carry are the best of the best including ZebraLight, ArmyTek, Nitecore, Eagletac and Xtar to name a few and the beauty of our products is that they have a multitude of uses, one of which is most certainly when your camping.

I spend a lot of time on forums, mostly answering questions or recommending lights for various uses.

I look forward to checking out this community and seeing if we can be of service.

Thanks,

Steve

Comment

Hey everybody, new here

I'm an avid camper, currently living outside Denver. I mostly camp up in the Rocky Mountains, but I have been in nearly every backwoods across the country. Happy to be a part of the discussion here! I also have a camping blog at http://jcjustcamping.com and I welcome everyone to go there and check out the scene! Happy Sunday everybody.

J.C.

Comment

Hello from Alabama! I found the forum searching family/car camping subjects. I've camped before but my wife and kids haven't. I'm excited about getting them started.

Also, mods, I tried to post basically the same post introducing myself and asking a question in two other forums. I didn't realize they were screened, so if you could just delete one of them, I'd appreciate it.

Anywho, I'm happy to have found this community and ROLL TIDE!!!

Comment

Ello ello. My name is Rob and I am a reformed Californian, current Michigander looking forward to some warm weather and a few free weekends. It's been a long, cold winter here and I'm ready to get back out. Put me in coach!

Anyways, hoping to get my fix here and perhaps learn a few things.

Comment

Hello My name is Michael. I am new to the forum. How are you. This is great, I seem to be the only Kiwi on the forum. It will be great to learn more about camping in the USA. We don't have Beers and Wolves in New Zealand. Some time in the future I might even get over there and do some camping. Look forward to it.
                  Last edited by meldan; 03-13-2015, 07:04 PM.

Comment

hi I'm Steve.Im new to the forum and I loooooooove camping!

Comment

Great to have you here alabama!
                      Visit me at Campward Bound for more camping information.
                      sigpic

Comment

Welcome Michael, Steve, Rob, and kylec. Always great to have new members.
                        - Laura
                        Coleman Dome/Instant Cabin Tents, Kamprite IPS, Shasta Oasis 18ft Travel Trailer

Comment

Welcome to all the new members. Jump right in.

Comment

Welcome to all the new members! I agree with bluestar99...start sharing your opinions/thoughts/experiences.
                            2020: 7 nights 2019: 5 nights 2018: 20 nights 2017: 19 nights 2016: 20 nights
                            Spring->Fall: Marmots: Limestone 6P and 4P, Stormlight 3P, Tungsten 3P; SlumberJack Trail Tent 6P, BA Yahmonite 5P
                            Fall->Spring: Cabelas Instinct Alaskan Guide 8P, Field & Stream Cloudpeak 4P, Eastern Mountain Products Torrent 3P
                            Every season: Kelty Noah's Tarps- 20, 16, 12; REI Camp Tarp 16; BA Three Forks Shelter

sigpic

Comment

Hello and thank you for the welcome. I am new to forums, so not quite sure what to do. A bit about me. I am 50 and live in Auckland New Zealand. I am married and have two adult children. My daughter is 23 and my son is 19. As a family we have been camping since our kids were still in nappies.

Comment

Hi and thank you for the warm American welcome. I am a Kiwi and am looking forward to learning more about all of your American camping experiences.
                                My Wife and Kids and I have been camping since the kids were still in nappies. Here in New Zealand most people tend to go to the coast to camp, like us, but not everyone. Some camp in the bush (forest) or the mountains etc. We love the fact that we are camping right in among all the beauty. One of life's pleasures

Comment

Working...
                                X