Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just Registered w/CampinForums.com: Say Hello Here First!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Just Registered w/CampinForums.com: Say Hello Here First!

hey everyone...been doing some lurking and just signed up so I could do some searching . Anyways, I am relatively new to camping but want to get into it a little more this year so I thought this would be a good place to start in terms of advice and things I will need. I live in Denver so I think there is some great camping close to home. I will be doing some basic car camping with the family. I have a soon to be 4 year old and an 8 month old at home. Most likely it will be me and the 4 year old going out this year.

I just picked up the BA King Creek 4 (REI Outlet Sale) and will be looking to this forum for my cooking needs and other essentials.

Comment

Hello all- Ive been lurking for a while and just registered. Ive been camping since I was a boy, but Im always looking for ideas, tips, tricks, and insight from good people with common interests. I like to go off road. Im a hiker, a kayaker, a fisherman, an outdoorsman. I generally feel more comfortable around a campfire than in front of a t.v. I hope to see you out in the woods some day.

Comment

hows it going? Just wanted to intoduce myself. Looking to get back into camping with the family. Just here browsing looking for answers and ideas.

thank you

Comment

Fausto here from southeast connecticut. Hope to gain some knowledge about this gem of an activity. I recently got a little more serious about it so I reckon this is a good place to play!

Comment

Hi everyone, Chris here. I was born and raised in southwestern Minnesota, and live in Minneapolis now. Grew up car and bike camping with my family, added canoeing and kayaking as I grew older. Now expanding into planning my own trips and doing some backpacking, mostly here to get advice and gear recommendations, as well as personal experiences from people in further-flung places I might like to visit.

Comment

Greetings everyone, SpitzoMT here!! I've lurked around this forum a few times and finally decided to join. I live in southwestern Montana & do the majority of my camping in the beautiful Big Hole River valley. I am married with one daughter. We started out tent camping in 1997, owned a few pull behind travel trailers from 2000 - 2009, and graduated to a 5th-Wheel in 2010. I look forward to participating in the forum, and hopefully I learn a few things and can be of help to others along the way. I will post some pics later in the proper forum section of my camping(towing) setup. Thank you & take care everyone!!!!!

Sent via iPad2
              2014 Heartland Cyclone 4114 5th-Wheel ToyHauler

NIGHTS CAMPED:

2013 - 58 / 2014 - 44 / 2015 - 52 / 2016 - 48 / 2017 - ​34 / 2018 - ​??

Comment

Hello, new member, long time camper. My family and I have been tent camping for decades. I am a fisherman, offroader and love hiking. My Wife of 15 years grew up camping in the Mojave desert, riding ATVs. I grew up camping at fishing lakes, and my 10 year old Son gets to do both.
                Thanks for reading.
                Jason

Comment

Hi All! Thought I introduce myself. I'm Jane. I've been camping since I was 11 and have pretty much gone camping every year since. I'm 29 now. I love the great out doors just like everyone else here I hope to learn a few things while I'm here.

Comment

Hello Jane. Welcome to the site.

Comment

Hi Everyone, My name is Collette. I am an empty nester looking forward to getting back to what I love to do...tent camping. Can't wait...

Comment

• Re: I live

Hello!!
                        My name is Mary and I am a relatively new camper, I'm in college and my boyfriend and I are planning a camping trip to Brazos bend state park(TX) that I'm super excited about. I just wanted to check out this forum to become more informed and prepared for the trip and in general because I love the outdoors and don't get to experiance them enough.

Comment

Hello all Thanks for accepting me here. I am David and not new to camping but just been ages since I camped out. I am looking at going back out soon and never coming back hehehe. No not as a hermit but living out of a RV or a Tent. I am a Disable Vet of the US Coast Guard and ex Trucker. Yes one of those nasty truckers eh? I been between here and there and every where in between it seems. All 50 states and several other countries. Been a traveler since I was 20 (50 now) and walls are closing in on me. Plus living at my mom's for Disability does not go far. And it sux.... Never been this alone.

Comment

Originally posted by cinderella View Post
                            Hi Everyone, My name is Collette. I am an empty nester looking forward to getting back to what I love to do...tent camping. Can't wait...
                            Hi Collette - I am an empty nester, too. Welcome to the forum,
                            - Laura
                            Coleman Dome/Instant Cabin Tents, Kamprite IPS, Shasta Oasis 18ft Travel Trailer

Comment

• Re: I live

Hello everyone,

I'm a new member and just got back from my first camping trip in almost 10 years. I camped a lot growing up, but haven't in a while because we have 3 young children. Finally got out last weekend to try it with kids.

I bought several items based on recommendations I saw here and look forward to learning more.

Thanks!
                              Mickey

Comment

I love to see so many people coming back to camping. I love it and look forward to it every year.

Comment

Working...
                                X