Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's Camping This Summer(May, June, July or August) 2013?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Who's Camping This Summer(May, June, July or August) 2013?

Originally posted by HogSnapper
    KBunn have a great trip! What a wonderful adventure you have planned!
    Thanks! I am so sorry to hear about your stuff being stolen. I can't imagine what possesses people to do things like that. Hoping you can get it back soon in good shape and salvage your summer!

Comment

Well, vacation officially started at 5:00pm today. Don't have to return to work until 5:00am on June 14th. Originally we were going to hitch up the 5th-wheel and do some traveling around the state, but now it looks like we're gonna do some not to far from home camping. East Fork Reservoir is calling my name and it's about 28 - 30 miles from the house. Going to do a bunch of fishing, miles of ATV riding, and just plain old relaxing with a beer in my hand - LOL. Plan on staying out for 10 or 12 days. Can't wait, leaving tomorrow in the a.m. Take care everyone & "camp on"!!!!!

Sent via iPad2
      2014 Heartland Cyclone 4114 5th-Wheel ToyHauler

NIGHTS CAMPED:

2013 - 58 / 2014 - 44 / 2015 - 52 / 2016 - 48 / 2017 - ​34 / 2018 - ​??

Comment

End of July, we're heading up to Glacier National Park to Kintla Lake just me & my wife. Kintla Lake has a small cg w/13 sites(no reservations) and the lake prohibits any boat w/motor. So it'll be great to paddle and not deal with someone's wake! It's a 10 hour drive one way with the last 42 miles just gravel! Perfect!
        Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
        Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

spent the last month (june) camping in TEXAS, at Eisenhower State Park for 10 days then moved to my ex-husbands back yard for
          another 13 days...we both came down with a bad stomach bug and it turned out to be way too hot for us out there, so we are now in a motel for 2 nights trying to recouperate before hitting the road for Tennessee...I know, who camps in a tent in the hottest part of the summer in TEXAS...
          We do...but not by choice...had to come back to get meds. straightened out and had to do it in person...hopefully we won't have to do that again...
          don't plan to come back till the late fall or winter...

Comment

We are at Barkcamp State Park near Wheeling. Enjoying the kids, dogs, bikes, and a great variety of tents and trailers. Had some trolling motor issues so we didn't get to go out on the lake, but we are enjoying some good food and trying out my pocket stove.
            - Laura
            Coleman Dome/Instant Cabin Tents, Kamprite IPS, Shasta Oasis 18ft Travel Trailer

Comment

Got a weeks worth of vacation that started today. Seeing how I don't have to be back to work until Aug. 12th, I'm going camping with my family on Monday and camping until Sunday the 11th.

Comment

Working...
              X