Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just Registered w/CampinForums.com: Say Hello Here First!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by amberisdelighted View Post
    Hey Chile Thanks for the welcome. My home away from home is in China, so I'm majoring in Chinese and Information Technology. I really care about the damage to the enviornment happening over the and I want to go into GIS. So! I really want to learn how to connect with the earth, yea?

Is photographing nature a new project for you, or are you exploring some new..crazy angle of it?
    I...err you both need to move to another thread in general camping chat, what, you seem to not care that this is a welcome only sub-title. please move on so others that want to say hello can...what is wrong with today's youth...can't they read!
    Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
    Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Originally posted by vegasdesertfox View Post
      I...err you both need to move to another thread in general camping chat, what, you seem to not care that this is a welcome only sub-title. please move on so others that want to say hello can...what is wrong with today's youth...can't they read!
      Sorry VDF, I forgot.
      My cooking site!

Comment

Hello everyone.

I am recovering from a back injury, wanted to get away from everything and go on solo trip. Was doing some research online and found this.

thank you for having me here.

cheers.

Comment

Howdy madchemist,
          Welcome to the camping boards. Hope your stay here will be and happy association with other campers!

Comment

I'm new here

Hi, everyone.
            I'm from Indianapolis,IN. I have done almost all types of camping, tent, RV, fold down, cabin,and trailer.

Comment

Howdy RCBD,
              Welcome to the camping chat boards! Hope your stay is long & happy!

Comment

Hey Guys!

Hey everyone!

I am new to this forum and am really excited to learn more about camping and get some camping tips. I live in Colorado and am lucky enough to have some of the best camp sites in my backyard! Does anyone have any Colorado recommendations on great camp grounds?

Comment

Originally posted by bschneid View Post
                  Hey everyone!

I am new to this forum and am really excited to learn more about camping and get some camping tips. I live in Colorado and am lucky enough to have some of the best camp sites in my backyard! Does anyone have any Colorado recommendations on great camp grounds?
                  Howdy bschneid,
                  Welcome to the camping boards! Hope your stay is a long and happy one. This thread is just for saying hi, and a little bit about yourself. You should ask again in another thread about possible places to camp in Colorado. Or see info in the "Where to Go" section of the boards, finding your state and adding some if you know of a few places also would be a great help! Look around and have fun!

Comment

central Mo camper

Hi, my names Joe. I live in central Mo and haave just gotten back into camping with my girlfriend after about a 10 yr hiatus. Right now I only have some limited equipment, but am getting more as it's needed. I'm lovin it right now, weathers great, and it beats sleeping inside when the weather is great. Hope to post on some great trips, and learn some new tips, and ideas.

Comment

Howdy flyfishingtaz,
                      Welcome!

Comment

Hi

I'm from California but lived in NJ for many years.

Comment

The name's Shelley, I'm 19, and I've been camping for 15 years. I live in Florida and I try to camp as much as I can with my boyfriend and friends. Used to camp every month with my father.

I'm currently planning a big camping trip, inviting people from all the forums my boyfriend and I are in. :-)

Comment

Hi there. I live in the Denver metro area. My boyfriend and I picked up the camping bug a year or two ago, and I found this forum as I was seeking out some advice on camping etiquette after an incident last weekend (see post under general camping discussion).

Hope to stick around for tips on good spots and camping advice.

Thanks!
                            littleblu

Comment

Howdy Camping Bookworm,
                              Welcome to the camping boards! We all hope your stay with us will be a long and happy journey in camping!

Comment

Originally posted by littleblu View Post
                                Hi there. I live in the Denver metro area. My boyfriend and I picked up the camping bug a year or two ago, and I found this forum as I was seeking out some advice on camping etiquette after an incident last weekend (see post under general camping discussion).

Hope to stick around for tips on good spots and camping advice.

Thanks!
                                littleblu
                                Welcome fellow Coloradoan.
                                JohnJohn
                                ---------
                                Forum Admin

Comment

Working...
                                X