Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just Registered w/CampinForums.com: Say Hello Here First!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy here

Hello all, Just wanted to stop in this thread and say hi. Just found the site and am having fun looking around. Huge outdoors guy here and I love talking with others and finding new spots to go camping or hiking.

Comment

• Hello folks. New to camping with two, 2 night camping trips so far and planning more. Love being outdoors and have wanted to get into camping for several years now. After leaving a band I was in for the past six years playing weekends I am finally able to free up those weekends in pursuit of my outdoor interest. Here to learn from others personal experience and advice from how-to's to camping gear.

Comment

• Hi campers!

I camped a lot when younger and not so much as work years came and now we are retired in 50's and time to go!

I am hoping to meet some fellow travelers and get some advice.

Happy Summer all....

Comment

• Hello it's Michael. Just Registered.

Hello it's Michael. Just Registered.

Comment

• Hi everyone

My name is Ryan and I am from Philly, Pa.

I have been camping ever since I was a little kid when my dad started taking me. Its my favorite thing to do by far!

I've never really thought about campers having their own forum...pretty cool and hope to stick around

Comment

• Originally posted by Fieldsy View Post
              Hi everyone

My name is Ryan and I am from Philly, Pa.

I have been camping ever since I was a little kid when my dad started taking me. Its my favorite thing to do by far!

I've never really thought about campers having their own forum...pretty cool and hope to stick around
              Ryan............
              Welcome. This is a great campfire, with a chair here for you to join us. You will meet some great people, willing to share their experiences and ask some interesting questions: Some are real head turners, some are really out there, some are "Now, why didn't I think of that?", but all respected, valued, and discussed.

Chime in any time.
              Chuck
              So. Oregon
              TRAIL NAME:Billy's Buddy
              TRAIL POUNDER:Backcountry/higher elevations of Trinity, Marble, Siskiyou, and Cascade Mountains
              SHARE TRAIL WITH:Billy Bob (llama), Squeaky (Dog), and sometimes with Susan (Partner/wife/friend)

Comment

• hi

name is chris live on long island ny.my family and i love tent camping we always go upstate to the catskill or the adiorandacs man its beautifulhave a wife 3 kids 4 12 17 and they love it.cool site looking forward to talking to you all.

Comment

• Originally posted by chris View Post
                  name is chris live on long island ny.my family and i love tent camping we always go upstate to the catskill or the adiorandacs man its beautifulhave a wife 3 kids 4 12 17 and they love it.cool site looking forward to talking to you all.
                  Chris..... Welcome! Jump in any time. This is a great group of people, interested in nothing other than spreading the fun, experiences, and good times of all levels of camping.
                  Chuck
                  So. Oregon
                  TRAIL NAME:Billy's Buddy
                  TRAIL POUNDER:Backcountry/higher elevations of Trinity, Marble, Siskiyou, and Cascade Mountains
                  SHARE TRAIL WITH:Billy Bob (llama), Squeaky (Dog), and sometimes with Susan (Partner/wife/friend)

Comment

• Howdy

Sean here, been camping most of my life, scouts family so forth. Camping with the family now. Currently go to state parks for our camping. Just got back from a trip yesterday.

S

Comment

• Hello

Hello, My name is Scott and I am from WI. I use to camp a bit but haven't in about 8 years. And my girlfriend and her kids have never been. We are planning a trip to Yellowstone and found this forum while doing some homework. Seems like a great forum from what I have read so far.

Scott

Comment

• Welcome Scott. I am a newer member here myself and have thus far enjoyed this forum, I'm sure you will too. Lots of helpful folks on here willing to give tips and advice.

Happy camping!

Comment

• hey guys. richard here. it's summer time so that means lots of camping just joined to get advice/info/tips from u guys

Comment

• Thanks for joining CF!
                            Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
                            Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

• Hi... from NC

Hello....

I am new to this forum. I love camping, running, hiking.... anything outside. I am married to a wonderful man and we have two great kids... a 17 year old son and 10 year old daughter. Our son doesn't camp with us anymore... it's not cool anymore :rolleyes: Our daughter still thinks it's cool. Our favorites spots are Hanging Rock State Park, Pisgah and Shenandoah National Forest. We own a coleman 9 man cabin tent and LOVE it. I'm looking forward to gaining more knowledge from all of you.

Comment

• introduction

Thought I would introduce myself. I am Rebecca and live in Kingwood Texas. I am married with two grown children. Our daughter has blessed us with two beautiful grandbabies, our middle son has just moved back home and then we have a three year.

Oviously I love to camp and chat with others about camping. As a child we went camping at least two weekends a month. Then three times a year we would have a campout with eight other family's. I have great memory's. When the kids hit the teen years I stopped camping. Then one day I came to my senses. Here I am camping again. Teaching my husband and littleman (3 year old son) to camp. My husband is okay with camping he is a hardcore city boy and I hope he comes to love it. Littleman is asking every few days when we are going camping again. SO I would say he is hooked..He camped in the livingroom last night! :D

Comment

Working...
                                X