Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just Registered w/CampinForums.com: Say Hello Here First!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Just Registered w/CampinForums.com: Say Hello Here First!

Hello from southern Indiana. I am a tent camper/fisherman with experience camping all over the midwest. I have an MSR and and a Kelty tent.

Comment

Hello, Campers!

I'm new here. My name is Richard and I'm from Dallas. My love with camping started when I was 10 years old. My parents me and my brother often spent vacations in the forest in the tent camp. When I met my wife we realized that we both like fishing and camping. Now we go camping every summer with our kids. Near Dallas there are many good Tent Camping. Hope I will find in your community new friends.

Comment

Hi my name is Rojane Cruz im currently working as a Campsite Keeper at Tanay Camp Sites and I really love my job.

Comment

Hi I live in LA and Ireally love camping

Comment

Salutations from the Australian Capital Territory!

I'm not an experienced camper, I'm just someone who started climbing the walls in lockdown which led me to brainstorming safe ways I could get out of the house, and "head into the bush" wound up being the most practical. Having lots of time meant that I was able to devour truly massive quantities of data on the subject - we're talking hours a day for several weeks (hey, it's not like I had anything else to do) - leading my husband to comment that I "do too much Tent". :whistle:
            This handle was chosen honour of him. :wink2:

I've experimented a little, and discovered that while I can do "roughing it", it gets old pretty quickly after the first night, so cushy camping is more my style; it also doesn't help that a severe spinal injury keeps me from being able to backpack/hike as an option (I have excellent quality friends, but I'm pretty sure that even they don't want to have to haul my wheelchair up the mountain), meaning that I'm limited to car camping anyway, and it also makes the comfort of my seating and sleeping arrangements a genuinely deciding factor not only in how long I can stay, but also how well I weather the return drive and how functional I am for the week that follows the trip.
            So, Hell, I'm a glamper; guilty as charged. :mdr:

Comment

Hi there! I'm new here
              Name is Sarah, I'm from Atlanta

Comment

Hi! I'm new here!

Comment

Hi ya, just registered here.

Im from Colorado and live at 9000 feet elevation. Im lucky enough to have good dispersed camping not far from me along with he Dream Stream.

I grew up tent/pop up coming and in my 30s , 5th wheel camped. I am reverting back of sorts and truck camping in a tent. One day I will probably go to an off-road Truck Camper.

Comment

Hi, my name is George Gamudis, just joined up.
                    Hope to learn a bit more about camping while I'm here.
                    Any tips gratefully accepted. Thanks all

Comment

WELCOME!
                      Things are a bit slow here right now but it will, hopefully, pickup as temperatures get warmer.

What kinds of camping are you interested in?
                      There are folks here with quite a bit of widely varying styles...

Enjoy!
                      2006 Jeep Rubicon, TJ; 4.11 gears, 31" tires, 4:1 transfer case, lockers in both axles
                      For DD & "civilized" camping; 2003 Ford explorer sport, 4wd; ARB & torsen diffs, 4.10 gears, 32" MTs.
                      Ground tents work best for me, so far.
                      Experience along with properly set up 4WD will get you to & through places (on existing, approved 4WD trails) that 4WD, alone, can't get to.

Comment

• Hi everybody,

I'm glad to be here and read all your posts about camping, I love it.

I just created my website about camping mattress. Trying to develop my brand

I put the link here so you can have a look.

Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by TeamRigaton View Post
                          Hi everybody,

I'm glad to be here and read all your posts about camping, I love it.

I just created my website about camping mattress. Trying to develop my brand

I put the link here so you can have a look.

Thanks!
                          Be sure to keep the product linking to only when requested. DM if you wish to inquire about marketing on the forum.
                          JohnJohn
                          ---------
                          Forum Admin

Comment

• Hello, John Joseph here. I've got four National Parks close by (Yosemite, Kings Canyon, Sequoia, and Pinnacles) and love to camp!

Comment

• Have you once imagined being in out for a camping journey and all you realize you ran out of water !!! Water is the primary thing everyone needs to survive above all when they are in action. Being in camping and do not have water is drastic for your health. Chances are, you will suffer than imagined. What if you learn how to get water freedom to be able to never run out of water? Even so, To be able to get water wherever you are? Everyone must have that skill. Lear that skill today

Comment

• Have you once imagined being in out for a camping journey and all you realize you ran out of water !!! Water is the primary thing everyone needs to survive above all when they are in action. Being in camping and do not have water is drastic for your health. Chances are, you will suffer than imagined. What if you learn how to get water freedom to be able to never run out of water? Even so, To be able to get water wherever you are? Everyone must have that skill. Lear that skill today https://bit.ly/3CkxgsJ

Comment

Working...
                                X