??? Who's Camping March 2013???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ??? Who's Camping March 2013???

Whoa rc, every campout is a big deal! That's what we all chat about! Pleased as punch you're getting out and doin what you love! Here's a thought if you pen a camping report of your journeys, specifically for example, Flint Creek - go down to the Section entitled "Where To Go" and fine your neck of the woods(section of the country) and good or bad pen a report about your trip, campground, whatcha did, etc. There are plenty of people interested even if they never register. At least your thoughts will be preserved. Photos too help a great deal! Also pleased as anyone that you're chatting here and not strapped to a TV! Just a thought, but field reports rock!
    Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
    Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

still over 2 feet of snow here in the Adirondacks with more snow in the forcast. Its going to be a while before I'm camping.

Comment

Stay in touch when you can! Have a safe sojourn!
        Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
        Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Originally posted by HogSnapper
          I'm leaving tomorrow for Florida! A full month trip. It will be a mix of hotels and campgrounds mostly camping though. Not sure how far down I'm going to make it. I'm hoping I'll get down into the Everglades. I have no reservations anywhere! Just gonna wing it and use my fishing pole like a dowsing rod and follow the fish.

I can't stand this long winter anymore. I'm going to beat it the best way I know how - head south
          if you're in the Panhandle, check out St Andrews in Panama City. We plan to head there sometime this Summer.

Comment

Working...
          X