Heaters For Trailers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Heaters For Trailers

A good low wattage radiant heater got me through the coldest months. I used this one when parked in the yard to keep the trailer at a comfortable sweater wearing temperature. I liked that it was tall - most do great on feet, but leave the torso cold - and that it oscillated. I kept it on a stool so it would reach up to warm a seated person and it did a very good job overall in my 14ft. trailer.
    http://www.amazon.com/Comfort-Zone%C...adiant+heaters
    Last edited by actad; 09-05-2013, 09:38 AM.
    - Laura
    Coleman Dome/Instant Cabin Tents, Kamprite IPS, Shasta Oasis 18ft Travel Trailer

Comment

Re: Heaters for Trailers

Originally posted by renodesertfox View Post
      Spill the beans, give us the name of the website where reliable trailer heaters can be purchased. I would like to know if case I ever decide to purchase a tent trailer with no heater in it. You have made it past the moderation period so now there's no holding back. Our readership needs to know! Thanks!
      Many trailer supply outlets retail the Wave Catalytic Heater series. It's often used to replace or as an add-on a safer flameless heater for trailers. They are available in wall-mount or portable applications.

Last edited by tplife; 09-05-2013, 02:21 PM.
      “People have such a love for the truth that when they happen to love something else, they want it to be the truth; and because they do not wish to be proven wrong, they refuse to be shown their mistake. And so, they end up hating the truth for the sake of the object which they have come to love instead of the truth.”
      ―Augustine of Hippo, Fifth Century A.D.

Comment

Re: Heaters for Trailers

I bought a Mister Heater originally for my boat. It was so sensitive that the wave action would turn it off. I now use it in the "overflow" tent when the whole family comes with us. Overflow usually means I'm in the tent and all the woman take over the trailer. I've never left it on all night though. Don't think I would be comfortable doing that....

Comment

Working...
        X