My Trip Has Begun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gorgeous

Great photos. Makes me want to go on the open road..

E.
    Needs for Facebook Fans. My mom doesn't really count. http://bit.ly/d7QHYI

Comment

Originally posted by Magmania
      It looks gorgeous there. I'm so happy you are able to be there with Justin.
      I only wish I was there too. :(

I recognize the big blue tubs, the ice chest and the hatchett.

AWWWWW!!!!!!

My sweetie registered!

I was reading your post without looking at who it was and thought "Who is this person who wishes he could be here too?" then saw it was you!!

I'm happy you are here!
      My Other Interest

Comment

Thanks Silver for the photos! Hope all is well in th' desert? Yeah, I'm enjoying the drive up here...when I drive into the Carson Valley and see the majestic Sierra, they are saying: "Welcome friend!" " Come live in my mountains!" It's very inspirational!

One more trip down there to Vegas to get the rest of the lawn furniture and glass picnic table. Give the keys to the house to ReMax and start enjoying living in the mountains!

Thanks for sharing your camping life with us! The photos are superb! Next week, I'll be off for Vegas again and won't have access to the net(I have moved my computer up here), so Tuesday through Thursday I'll be back to sin city one more time. And I ain't gonna do no sin! Adios fer now!
        Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
        Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Here is a link to some recent photos I have taken, not necessarily camping related though. Hope you like 'em!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/photo.php?pid=31289352&id=1236743158
          My Other Interest

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMaggie View Post
            I hate the desert. There, I said it.

Love the mountains though!
            My backpacking gene has kicked in. I am waiting for Billy Bob to get into shape before I go out though. He gets rather lazy if he isn't in shape. On the other hand, Susan left yesterday morning for 4 days in the Trinity Alps - she is going to "try to circumnavigate around the snow".

So far, in my life, the dessert hasn't been a draw to me. But, that darn Renodessertfox dude and a person walking The Arizona Trail is startin' to make me look differently when I see their pictures.

I'm glad you enjoyed your time with your son.
            Chuck
            So. Oregon
            TRAIL NAME:Billy's Buddy
            TRAIL POUNDER:Backcountry/higher elevations of Trinity, Marble, Siskiyou, and Cascade Mountains
            SHARE TRAIL WITH:Billy Bob (llama), Squeaky (Dog), and sometimes with Susan (Partner/wife/friend)

Comment

Working...
            X