What are you driving?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What are you driving?!

Our Subaru Forester gets us out and about.
    Attached Files

Comment

This is my newest camping vehicle.
      Attached Files

Comment

Up dated pic.......Click image for larger version

Name:	Bronco 1 17 16 Hogan.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	97.7 KB
ID:	70395
        Thrift store tent
        Marmot Tungsten 4p

Comment

I finally said goodbye last week to our 1995 Explorer. Original owner...it was our camping vehicle for over 20+ years. The family (yea, and myself) were a little sad taking it for it's final drive with us. Lots of good memories accumulated over the years.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	1995 Explorer.jpg
Size:	96.8 KB
ID:	70420

Our new outdoor excursion vehicle is a 2015 Nissan Xterra Pro-4X (basically includes the factory off road package and some other nice options/goodies) Just got this last week. Really looking forward to getting "more" off the beaten path this season and creating new memories in the future.

Name:	2015 Nissan Xterra.jpg
Size:	98.8 KB
ID:	70421
          2020: 7 nights 2019: 5 nights 2018: 20 nights 2017: 19 nights 2016: 20 nights
          Spring->Fall: Marmots: Limestone 6P and 4P, Stormlight 3P, Tungsten 3P; SlumberJack Trail Tent 6P, BA Yahmonite 5P
          Fall->Spring: Cabelas Instinct Alaskan Guide 8P, Field & Stream Cloudpeak 4P, Eastern Mountain Products Torrent 3P
          Every season: Kelty Noah's Tarps- 20, 16, 12; REI Camp Tarp 16; BA Three Forks Shelter

sigpic

Comment

still driving a jeep patriot with +190k miles on it
            will be thinking about a new vehicle soon
            and then Patriot will be a dedicated weekend play vehicle

Name:	1444143086_zps5ecdrsop.jpg
Size:	62.9 KB
ID:	70423

Comment

....a man crazy?.....

oops
              2017:

July 3 to July 16- annual kiddo trip
              Aug 2 to Aug 14- adult trip to recover from kiddos' outing. Bring on the Campari!

Comment

Originally posted by a65hoosier View Post
                I finally said goodbye last week to our 1995 Explorer. Original owner...it was our camping vehicle for over 20+ years. The family (yea, and myself) were a little sad taking it for it's final drive with us. Lots of good memories accumulated over the years.
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]5395[/ATTACH]

Our new outdoor excursion vehicle is a 2015 Nissan Xterra Pro-4X (basically includes the factory off road package and some other nice options/goodies) Just got this last week. Really looking forward to getting "more" off the beaten path this season and creating new memories in the future.
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]5396[/ATTACH]
                Love the Xterra! I just bought this one two weeks ago, and can't wait for our first trip. It's a 2012 Pro 4X, lifted two inches, and sporting 33" BFG AT's.
                Attached Files

Comment

I drive my wonderful, perfect 1975 American Clipper class C motorhome on a 1975 Dodge Sportsman B300 chassis with a 360 engine. Just switched out the original 2 barrel carb for a 4 barrel carb. Need to get it out again (life keeps getting in the way) but have been getting between 7 and 10 mpg. Plan on driving him for another 40 years.
                  “One could not be a successful scientist without realizing that, in contrast to the popular conception supported by newspapers and mothers of scientists, a goodly number of scientists are not only narrow-minded and dull, but also just stupid.” - James D. Watson

Comment

Originally posted by NYCgrrl View Post
                    ....a man crazy?...

oops

As it should be....LOL....
                    Jack
                    Thrift store tent
                    Marmot Tungsten 4p

Comment

We don't use if for camping but this thing is an absolute blast to drive or is it ride since it is titled as a motorcycle here in Delaware... Click image for larger version

Name:	slingshot black.jpg
Size:	76.2 KB
ID:	70482

Comment

Is that a Polaris?
                        Jack
                        Thrift store tent
                        Marmot Tungsten 4p

Comment

Yep. Black SL/LE.

Comment

just picked up a new to me 2014 buick Verano with 8k miles on it,
                            still keeping my jeep SUV for the fun stuff
                            just wow with all the gizmos and doodads, counted a total of 37 buttons on the dash not counting the 4 knobs.
                            never even had power windows before now this. information overload
                            really dissappointed in the car market as what 1 has to spend to get a 6 cyl, my budget was $30k new and even i couldnt afford a 6cyl
                            all these large cars and even SUV's are running on small 4 cyl engines

Comment

I'd spent thousands of dollars over the last 4-5 years, thinking I'd get my Dodge Dakota over the 20 year hump to get historic plates on it. Turns out, at 16 years, I got tired of dumping money into it and decided to trade it in. I guess it was a sign that it was time to go - never having had any electrical problems with it, it actually died in the parking lot of the dealer. Wouldn't start and had something clicking away under the dashboard.

Anyway, I'm now sitting in a Dodge Ram with a 5.7 liter Hemi. 400 horses and more than enough power to pull the trailer I'll probably wind up getting in a few years. Like terasec, it's got bells and whistles I never imagined I'd have in one of my vehicles. Bluetooth, voice recognition radio and phone controls, a back up camera and bunches of buttons and options, some of which I haven't figured out yet.

Comment

Good looking truck MacGyver , I know what you mean about bells and whistles seems they just keep adding stuff most of which I have no use for..

Comment

Working...
                                X