• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Kern River, Ca.

My Other Interest

Comment

A Beautiful Joshua Tree

My little man in the desert snow (Pioneertown, Ca.)

On our way to Big Bear

Bear poop?

My Other Interest

Comment

OK, I'm goin' crazy here!

Palm Springs, Ca.

Black Rock Canyon Campground

And since we spoke of Mopars, here is my Magnum at Black Rock Canyon Campground. This photo made the Custom Magnums.com 2008 Calendar, I like to call her Miss October 2008!!

My Other Interest

Comment

Hey...Moonshine...mine's an 01WJ(Grand Cherokee). In jeep lingo its ok to use WJ instead of writing it out. After 2005 the initial is WZ (i think)...I'll check. I don't like running with other jeepers because they always have more happy crap on them than I could ever afford. And they always want to tell you what you should have not what I want. BTW: JohnJohn really knows though...he has owned three or four jeep supply houses...Bigoffroad etc. JohnJohn knows jeeps!

SilverMaggie...we stayed in a smaller room of the main house. It was great, but we were out before breakfast and didn't ever get back till after dark. JTNP...so much to see, do, and hike! But we are sure we met you, I think?:confused:

Everyone photos are super!

I too am an owner of a couple of photo forums on flickr. The Mojavean Aficianado; WJ; Just Tent Camping. If you have time check it out. there is a direct link to flickr in my signature block. Thanks.
          Last edited by renodesertfox; 02-01-2010, 06:19 PM.
          Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
          Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Vegas, althought my jeep does have some bells and whistles on it I love it because no matter what type of driving im doing it always is reliable and I have yet to be stuck anywhere. Jeep knows what they are doing when it comes to trails and 4x4 capability.
            "Survival isn't learned overnight" ~XXXMoonshineXXX~
            sigpic

Comment

I didn't know jtree had water...
              Sgt. Richard V. Gilbert
              USMC Retired
              Scout/Sniper

Comment

Originally posted by richardvg03 View Post
                I didn't know jtree had water...

The water pictures are not JT. They are Big Bear and Kern River.
                Last edited by SilverMaggie; 02-01-2010, 07:41 PM.
                My Other Interest

Comment

Working...
                X