No announcement yet.

D Wall Imaging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4 new pics added to the portfolio. They will be available for viewing when approved. Thanks for looking!

http://www.campingforums.com/forum/album.php?albumid=55
    "Survival isn't learned overnight" ~XXXMoonshineXXX~
    sigpic

Comment

Great photos, thanks for sharing!!:D
      Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
      Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

D Wall Imaging portfolio updated. 6 new photos have been added if anyone cares to take a quick peek.
        http://www.campingforums.com/forum/album.php?albumid=55

Thanks!
        sigpic

Comment

Amazing

Wow, Have you thought about froming and selling these? These are amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by rxcamping View Post
            Wow, Have you thought about froming and selling these? These are amazing.
            I have spent the last year and a half as a self taught/self learning photographer perfecting my craft and that is my plan one of these days. As my portfolio grows I hope to one day submit my best pictures to numerous different places. Right now I am relying on word of mouth, and pretty much posting up what I have to show on the forums I am on, and facebook. I have had personal offers to buy my pictures but have not taken any offers cause I need to decide what a good asking price is and still trying to figure out how to go about that. I am waiting for a time where I feel I have enough in my portfolio to show all my different aspects of photography. I consider myself a photographer with an emphasis on natural scenery, natural phenomena, and wildlife. I want that to reflect in my portfolio with a wide variety of different photos that cover all three areas.

*If anyone on this forum would like to use any of my photos for personal use please contact me PM and let me know. It would be an honor to have my work displayed somewhere and as any good business person knows the first ones on the house to get the word out.*
            sigpic

Comment

Just a heads up to anyone following this thread. I have re-vamped my album. Due to the growing number of photos I am producing I have divided them into 3 different albums. There is an album for Natural Scenery/Natural Phenomena, one for Wildlife, and one for Subjects. I have added 17 new photos spread throughout these albums and I would appreciate it if some of you took the time to browse through them. The new photos will not be available until they are approved, however I will include the link to my albums page here at the bottom. Thank you in advance for looking, and please feel free to provide feedback as there are no negative comments, only positive suggestions!!:D

Thank you again!

http://www.campingforums.com/forum/album.php?u=1816
              sigpic

Comment

Waterfowler84; Began our shooting with the early Nikon F series. Soon became fond of 1.1/2.2 stops and 24mm lens.
                Note all of your photos have perfect depth of field. Nothing wrong with that. But, have a question. Guess you have one of these modern cameras. Is there not any f stop choice?
                Always enjoyed seeing depth of field change thru SLR lens. This can completely change the focal point and visual balance of the shot.
                Realize that new gear is so easy to use. Old puts people off. Yet the old gear has its graces.
                Also a lot to be said for BW and cipia (cipia Spelling?).
                Have you spent a lot of time seeing what earlier photographers have done?
                Again; You do great work. Denny

Comment

As I said before great stuff. I enjoy looking at it as you add new photos.

Comment

Originally posted by angler57 View Post
                    Waterfowler84; Began our shooting with the early Nikon F series. Soon became fond of 1.1/2.2 stops and 24mm lens.
                    Note all of your photos have perfect depth of field. Nothing wrong with that. But, have a question. Guess you have one of these modern cameras. Is there not any f stop choice?
                    Always enjoyed seeing depth of field change thru SLR lens. This can completely change the focal point and visual balance of the shot.
                    Realize that new gear is so easy to use. Old puts people off. Yet the old gear has its graces.
                    Also a lot to be said for BW and cipia (cipia Spelling?).
                    Have you spent a lot of time seeing what earlier photographers have done?
                    Again; You do great work. Denny
                    Thank you for the feedback! I started out when I was just a young boy (12) using my dads Olympus 35mm with the standard lense that came with the cam, as well as a 12X variable telephoto lense he purchased when he was in college. Took some incredible photos with that camera. Even took it on our family tour to Europe. I agree with your statement that the new technology makes it so easy. Seems like anyone can take a quality photo (image wise) but there is one aspect of photography that not alot of individuals posses and that is the ability to tell when all elements of a photo are in place. Another aspect that is often not considered by new comers to photography is how much time is spent, and how many pictures have to be snapped in order to obtain that one that is fit to be imaged/developed. When I go out on a photo hunt, whether it be to our local recreation area, or out in the national forest, on the average I snap over 500 photos usually consisting of 5-10 per scene I would like to capture. This way when I return to review my captures I can choose the best one, or on the other hand, discard all of them knowing I gave it enough attention and the photo just wasn't there.
                    As an answer to your question about looking at work by earlier photographers, I have done quite a bit of studying of film. I have my father to thank for supplying the fuel to feed my desire to be a perfectionist when it comes to photography. In college he was a very avid photographer. His venue was more in the area of civilization, i.e. Historical Buildings, City/Town Streets, people in their day to day lives, and the familiar images of everyday living. I chose the venue I focus on because of my deep appreciation for our natural wonders, and ever since I can remember I have been amazed at how our natural world functions, and what incredible sights can be seen if you just take the time to look around yourself.
                    sigpic

Comment

Waterfowler84; Each time we see that name we always pictures a 60inch Belgian Black powder waterfowler
                      shot gun.
                      Find below a video of these fine weapons.
                      http://www.vintageweaponry.com/shotguns.htm

Comment

Ahh yes... the old 8 ga. swivel mounted punt guns!! Those were the days were they not?
                        sigpic

Comment

Added 9 new photos today.

http://www.campingforums.com/forum/album.php?u=1816
                          sigpic

Comment

And these are very well made photos! So keep up the good work and fight the good fight! Just because I jumped on a couple of pics shouldn't stop you cold in your tracks. Over-all your photos speak volumes and golly-gee-whizz-Mr.Willy-Bangs, plenty of your where abouts out, some people will never get to experience what you're experiencing and I thank ye for sharing! Composition and thought have gone into many of your photos. And some other pics while your out and about when folks like me are still snorin' zzzzzz are out and out great in themselves. Plenty of my pics are rubbish but I'm still puttin' up stuff cause this is a great site and it's gets better all the time when you're more active in it! So wipe off that frown, throw it on the ground and get on with it!:eek:
                            Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
                            Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Originally posted by vegasdesertfox View Post
                              gets better all the time when you're more active in it! So wipe off that frown, throw it on the ground and get on with it!:eek:
                              Still working on the imaging on some new photos...been real busy cause I'm in the process of moving and my computer is currently being boxed up for the moving date so I'm only able to get online at work. New photos will be up soon. I will update whenever I add new ones. Thanks to all who check this thread and view my work, it is greatly appreciated!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X