D Wall Imaging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D Wall Imaging

Just a few photos to share with you. Enjoy and feel free to comment.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Cottonwood Pass.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	27.1 KB
ID:	72387

Name:	Pine and Aspen.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	39.9 KB
ID:	72388

Name:	Old Cabin on Spring Creek.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	35.6 KB
ID:	72389

Name:	Sunrise at Ashland Bottoms.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	16.9 KB
ID:	72390
    Last edited by Waterfowler84; 12-20-2009, 03:42 AM.
    "Survival isn't learned overnight" ~XXXMoonshineXXX~
    sigpic

[ATTACH]417[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]418[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]419[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]420[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]421[/ATTACH]
    sigpic

Comment

[ATTACH]422[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]423[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]424[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]425[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]426[/ATTACH]
      Last edited by Waterfowler84; 12-20-2009, 03:43 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

Excellent pics!
        Longtime Motorcycle Camper. Getting away from it all on two wheels! :cool:

Comment

Guys the pics' are great. Not being from or having ever been much west of th Mississippi!!!! Where exactly are these beautiful places????

Comment

Great Locations

Excellent!! By all means, tell us where they were taken? Thanks for sharing!! Your photos have good captions but it looks like some were done in CO and Nebraska, give us the skinny?

You could start a photo album on your profile page too and you can have as many photo albums as you care to share. Great photography! It's always nice to cheer up these pages with photography!!:D
            Last edited by renodesertfox; 12-19-2009, 12:50 PM.
            Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
            Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Originally posted by angler57 View Post
              Guys the pics' are great. Not being from or having ever been much west of th Mississippi!!!! Where exactly are these beautiful places????
              The mountainous photos are taken in the Gunnison National Forest outside of Crested Butte Colorado between Almont and Crested Butte, CO. The waterfowl pictures are taken in various areas of Nebraska ranging from Residential bodies of water to Marshes, Farm Ponds, and Fields. Thanks for all your positive feedback, I will be posting all my pictures in a photo album on my profile shortly.
              Last edited by Waterfowler84; 12-20-2009, 03:43 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Waterfowler84 View Post
                I will be posting all my pictures in a photo album on my profile shortly.
                I have posted my full recently updated portfolio on my profile if anyone cares to take a peek. Comments welcome.
                sigpic

Comment

Isn't it strange. Have always had the impession that Nebraska looked much like our corn country here in Indiana. Flat with some mildly rolling landscape. Beautiful. See we need a lot more knowledge of Nebraska and also Iowa. Thanks for insight.

Comment

See we need a lot more knowledge of Nebraska and also Iowa. Thanks for insight.

Anytime. the corn belt is overlooked in many aspects due to just that....crop fields. I always go back to a quote from a comedian some may have heard of, Mr. Ron White, who said as he was traveling through NE he was bored as hel*. I quote "put up a frickin building". Made me shake my head in disgust, although he is one funny comedian.:o
                    sigpic

Comment

I don't know about that. I like scenery here and in Southwest Iowa with the Loess Hills etc. I have a picture of a sunset at lake 16 at the Fremont Lakes SRA here in Nebraska that is breathtaking. It is on my computer at work I will try an post it in the next day or two.

Comment

This world could do with a lot less parking lots, apartment complexs and housing developments. Good news. One of our country folk friends reports he has an eagles nest in the wood behind his home. Here in central Indiana that rates way up the totem pole as wonderful news. Can't wait to see if this nest has new residents in the spring. There again, here in our parts that would be dang near a miracle.

Oh Yes, this wood is surrounded by a creek, corn and bean fields that rotate from year to year.
                        Last edited by angler57; 12-21-2009, 04:41 AM.

Comment

This world could do with a lot less parking lots, apartment complexs and housing developments.
                          Couldn't agree more. When I first moved into our new house it was surrounded by corn fields, shelter belts, and brome grass fields. Nowadays you would never have guessed the view out my front door was one in a million. It's amazing what 10 years will do to the beauty of the natural world.
                          sigpic

Comment

awesome pics!!! Ron White does some funny routines. I also having gone west several times but generally never below 30000' feet am convinced that the next trip west will be on the ground.
                            2006 GMC Sierra 1500 HD Crewcab
                            2004 Rockwood Freedom 1640 LTD
                            I am not lost, I am here

http://good-times.webshots.com/album...ost=good-times

Comment

D Wall Imaging

what is up with the great wall of st augustine? how are we supposed to watch our kids. How does a bankrucpt city pull the great wall of China out of its arse like that?

Comment

Working...
                              X