• Show
Clear All

Re: Marco!

Originally posted by toedtoes View Post
    It worked!

Polo.

Comment

Polo! I'm still here too, dreaming about camping season this summer! Only got one very short trip in last year due to buying a house and moving, etc. Hoping this summer will be less hectic and we can get out as much as possible. We still have about a foot of snow outside, but the weather says it's going to be high 40's today and almost 60 tomorrow, so here's hoping spring is finally on it's way! Even though it will be a short spurt back in the 20's and 30's after our little heat wave, looks like steady 40's after that. Starting to see some patches of leaves and dirt up in the woods, hearing the coydogs howling and yipping in the distance at dusk, wild turkeys wandering through the yard, and deer in the woods behind the house grazing on all the goodies the new snow melt has exposed. If the wildlife is on the move, it means spring is on it's way! Yippee!
      Married to Longpants, Mom to Littlepants (9) and Tinypants (5). Love Camping in New England!

Comment

Listening to the owls hooting outside my clipper. And there is some oddball bird honking. Moved to another campground yesterday that we haven't been to before. Looks to be another keeper.
        “One could not be a successful scientist without realizing that, in contrast to the popular conception supported by newspapers and mothers of scientists, a goodly number of scientists are not only narrow-minded and dull, but also just stupid.” - James D. Watson

Comment

I should actually plan a trip for next month. with all the rain and snow we have had here in Arizona all the rivers and lakes should be full and flowing.
          “I would feel more optimistic about a bright future for man if he spent less time proving that he can outwit Nature and more time tasting her sweetness and respecting her seniority.”
          – E. B. White

Comment

Polooo

Comment

Working...
            X