Looks Like We Might Be Movin' Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Looks Like We Might Be Movin' Again

Hahahaheeheehee! Good one Lance! Thanks!
    Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
    Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

lol @ RamblinFox, I like it.
      Nights spent outside in 2012: 4

Life is a verb.

Comment

Tain't done the name change yet, but by the end of May...we'll be movin' again. Found a beautiful home in North Ogden. We close end of May or beginning June. Then we'll have 30 days to vacate this teeny-tiny rental which we DONOT like!

For the camera buffs out there I purchased a Nikon D800 and will be upgrading my 4GB RAM to something beyond 16GB RAM soon as well. I'm not tech savvy at all so will hire that done.

This thread is better than that argument elsewhere! hahaha!

Comment

Ah, RDF, now after the cardboard boxes are all empty again, you can get a new BBQ and invite us all over to study the ice melting in your beer cooler... :cool:
          BTW, better have a big back yard for the circus tents we'll all be pitching!
          Last edited by tplife; 05-18-2012, 05:20 PM.
          “People have such a love for the truth that when they happen to love something else, they want it to be the truth; and because they do not wish to be proven wrong, they refuse to be shown their mistake. And so, they end up hating the truth for the sake of the object which they have come to love instead of the truth.”
          ―Augustine of Hippo, Fifth Century A.D.

Comment

Thanks TP...the circus sometimes is right here! But yes, plenty of curb space too for them RVs to block my view of the mountains!

Comment

We will close before the end of May and it's only a local move 10.5 miles from this dumpy rental! Also back to working full-time as a real estate/property photographer covering the entire state of Utah. the company that's hired me provided me with a decent laptop, so I'll still be around. BTW for those that follow photography I'm using my new Nikon D800 and the company has ordered the D800E as well. It's hard to envision 36mp camera the photos really pop! I'll post a few pics soon. Wish I could go campin!!!

Comment

It's been a while for me and I see that your life has been moving along nicely and literally :D.
                I hope you enjoy your new digs !
                2017:

July 3 to July 16- annual kiddo trip
                Aug 2 to Aug 14- adult trip to recover from kiddos' outing. Bring on the Campari!

Comment

Thanks NYC....

Update: May 31, 2012 we sign for the house and start movin' in. Freelance photography is picking up also. Will be busy, but will try to stay on top of things. Thanks for your support!!! In a couple of weeks maybe new pics.

Comment

I'm moving furniture! & checking CF twice a day! Sorry to put new campateers on the back burner! But I'm moving into a nicer house! Thank you very much for everyone's patience!!!!!

Comment

Back ONLINE! Here comes the summer camping season!!!!

Comment

good to see you have survived another move.
                        You are an experienced Photographer, Camper, Mover, and Moderator..... What is next ?
                        Maybe you can camp while doing the real estate/property business.
                        2006 GMC Sierra 1500 HD Crewcab
                        2004 Rockwood Freedom 1640 LTD
                        I am not lost, I am here

http://good-times.webshots.com/album...ost=good-times

Comment

Thank you John for your kind comments! We'll just have to wait and see won't we. But the truth of the matter has always been your words that have kept me here as moderator, thank you!

Comment

Wow! I turn my back for a bit, and all kinds of stuff is going on. Congrats on the move and new job! I'm still not completely unpacked from my last move almost 5 years ago. :D

I strongly dislike packing, moving, and unpacking. :mad:

Hope the weather there is conducive to camping. It's a good thing we decided to forgo camping this summer. We are having one of the rainiest summer's on record. If Seattle weather is like this, I don't understand how anyone stays there.

Congrats again! Enjoy your summer -- and camping!
                            "Why is it inflationary if the people keep their own money and spend it the way they want to and it's not inflationary if the government takes it and spends it the way it wants to?"
                            ~ Ronald Reagan, June 11, 1981

Comment

Thanks surmisez, one of my pet peeves is to spend the first 30 days unpacking everything! And what's great about this home is that now finally, there is space for everything inside the house. Huge family room, where we plan on installing a pool-table/ping-pong table, 2-car attached garage w/a suspended floor so that there is a huge storage area under the garage along with an area that I'm turning into my camera room and small product studio. I recently purchased the Nikon D800, but now have to upgrade the Ram on the computer to handle massive files. 4 GB of Ram isn't much when working with 36mp per image. Hopefully things are well with you this election year and that you might get in some camping as well, if it ever stops raining in your neck of the woods! Thanks again, campateer!

Comment

I put moving right up there with a boil implant....such a nuisance. You're going to love that D800 and yes, the file size is hefty but oh so beautiful.

__________________________________________________ ________________________
                                "I have busted more hippies' noses than all the narcs in the free world." - Ted Nugent
                                Chuck Dee - AKA Chris

Comment

Working...
                                X