Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Women shouldn't camp alone! They'll die!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Women shouldn't camp alone! They'll die!

Originally posted by ppine View Post
    Women "should" do whatever they want.
    I agree. I have an ex-wife somewhere who did exactly that. But she was also a hell of a shot with a forty too.:D

Comment

Moab,
      WTF is a forty too? .44, .40 auto,.38, .44-40, .44 Russian, .380, .45-90, .40-65, .44-70???

Comment

Too is NOT a number. if memory serves me, it is an adverb. Should not have used the word "too" since it was confusing and not needed after using "also" in the same sentence.
        Glad to say my shooting was better than my ex, but her English was always a bit better.

However, a 40 is a 10x22 pistol cartridge developed by Smith & Wesson and Winchester at request of the FBI.
        Last edited by F5Moab; 09-03-2013, 06:02 PM.

Comment

This thread is quickly growing legs!
          “People have such a love for the truth that when they happen to love something else, they want it to be the truth; and because they do not wish to be proven wrong, they refuse to be shown their mistake. And so, they end up hating the truth for the sake of the object which they have come to love instead of the truth.”
          ―Augustine of Hippo, Fifth Century A.D.

Comment

My wife doesn’t camp by herself because she is not in to It that much. She will go with me on a lot of trips and I try to make her comfortable. I don’t take her to many dry camping spots or camp in places that don’t have restrooms because she is not comfortable in those conditions. We also have one of these with us on our trips, and he does convince the lowlife to look somewhere else.

I’m a self-made man, I started out with nothing and I still have most of it!

Comment

Originally posted by ppine View Post
              Moab,
              WTF is a forty too? .44, .40 auto,.38, .44-40, .44 Russian, .380, .45-90, .40-65, .44-70???
              Try reading it this way:
              "But she was also a hell of a shot with a forty, too."

Comment

I'll be first to admit, I am not, nor will I ever be, an English major. But, I was never paid to be an English major. My submitted reports had to be legible, explain a past situation and be understandable to a higher authority, if required.
                Back on the old subject, not sure if the stats are checked, there is no more likelihood of a woman being killed camping than a man.

Comment

So we are talking .40 as in an automatic round for a handgun? Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                  X