Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just Registered w/CampinForums.com: Say Hello Here First!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Just Registered w/CampinForums.com: Say Hello Here First!

Welcome actad! By whatever means one camps, your welcomed here!
    Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
    Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Originally posted by actad View Post
      Hi! I live in West Virginia and started camping this year in a little 14 ft travel trailer.
      Welcome. Hope to see some pics of your state. It is a beautiful state.
      Nights camped in 2019: 24
      Nights camped in 2018: 24

Comment

Originally posted by 05Kingquad700 View Post
        Welcome. Hope to see some pics of your state. It is a beautiful state.
        This was from our first trip to North Bend State Park
        Attached Files
        - Laura
        Coleman Dome/Instant Cabin Tents, Kamprite IPS, Shasta Oasis 18ft Travel Trailer

Comment

Hi names Darren. I have a wife and 2 kids! Work in retail and love anything i can do outdoors! I used to be into camping alot but life hit and i had to grow up(kinda). Im looking to get back into camping and the great outdoors! Im here for info and some good conversations!

Comment

Hey Ya'll!

My names Hunter but feel free to call me patches. tend to spend most of my time thinking about how to have a good time in the outdoors when I'm not actually out there. I'm new to the whole forum thing but I love hearing peoples tips and cool innovations. I'm studying Outdoor Education at UNH so it's fun bouncing ideas of the folks there so i'm excited to hear from even more people! hoping for some creative methods and to soak up some peoples knowledge from experience! hopefully i can help out anywhere possible too! Happy rompin'

Comment

Hi , my name is Chad. I am new to campingforums.com and I wanted to make some camping friends. I spent 6 years in the Army as a Cavalry Scout and am a father of a beautiful two year old girl. I havent camped in a while other than in the Army. But that isnt camping that is just sleeping outside in the cold. I wanted to know about recommendations for trail tents and Texas Trails. Thank yall for your time.

-Chad

Comment

Hello all.
                My name is Tom, I live in Arizona. I've camped all my life. I get go camping as often as I can, mostly in my travel trailer, but lately I've been thinking I would like to make a few trips in a tent. I wanted to hear about other peoples experiences so that lead me here.

Comment

Welcome Chad,
                  I hope your daughter will enjoy camping as much as mine does. Great bonding time. From one vet to another Thanks for your service.

Comment

Hi Tom, welcome to the forum. Come on down to the tent section and read all tent camping.

Comment

Welcome to the forum everyone.

WT
                      "It's better to have that and not need it than it is to need it and not have it" - Captain Woodrow F. Call

Nights spent out in 2014: 1

Comment

Tom, Chad, and WestTexan and all you New Comers, allow me to give yu and yours a big "BOY HOWDY" welcome to this great forum!
                        “People have such a love for the truth that when they happen to love something else, they want it to be the truth; and because they do not wish to be proven wrong, they refuse to be shown their mistake. And so, they end up hating the truth for the sake of the object which they have come to love instead of the truth.”
                        ―Augustine of Hippo, Fifth Century A.D.

Comment

• Re: I live

Hi! I am from Toronto and am new to this forum. I'm going camping in Atlantic Canada this summer and eager to learn as much as possible about camping.

Comment

Hello My name is Frank Bailey and i live in Chatsworth, Ga at the foot of Fort mtn. and also Grassy mtn we have just started camping and me and my wife so if anyone has any suggestions on what to do fill free to let us know we are both seniors have a bless day Frank

Comment

Thanks to everone. New at camping just bought a new Heartland Prowler 26BPH in Nov. 2012 had it out two times and wife and myself love it trying
                              to get used to all the things first time forgot to take off the water hose and the water frozen in the hose but not for long took it off and built a fire and wrap it around the fire ring. Myself and wife are senior but we both still work I am a truck driver and my wife is office mgr. we have a little 6 lb maltese
                              and is the joy of our lives . We live in Chatsworth,Ga. at the foot of (2) mtns. Fort Mtn. and GrassyMtn. hope to here from anyone who has any tips that will help us thanks and God Bless. Frank and Wanda Bailey

Comment

Welcome to the forum SS76 and fandwbai. Grab a seat around the campfire and make yourselfs at home.

WT
                                "It's better to have that and not need it than it is to need it and not have it" - Captain Woodrow F. Call

Nights spent out in 2014: 1

Comment

Working...
                                X