Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just Registered w/CampinForums.com: Say Hello Here First!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi I'm here mostly to learn about what's going on with other campers - to see if I can't pick up (and maybe even dole out!) some tips along the way.

Looking forward to it!

Comment

• Hello

From Kentucky, 2 tow vehichles, one camper and 5 kids aged 6-13.

Comment

• Welcome everyone! Hey Roadaddict -- where in Jersey are you from? I'm at the shore in Monmouth County.

Comment

• HowDo; Always room for a few more around the fire. See folks from Ohio and
          Kentucky. Welcome.
          Recently posted on Off Topics about or trip to home of Red Skelton. Wife and I do a lot of short trips around Michigan, Ohio and Kentucky. Youngest son lives in Lexington. Wife has many realitives in Dayton area.
          Ferry from Sandusky now and again.
          Planning a steelhead fishin trip to Michigan City in October.
          Lots of interesting palaces to visit close to home.

Comment

• Originally posted by trishaz717 View Post
            Welcome everyone! Hey Roadaddict -- where in Jersey are you from? I'm at the shore in Monmouth County.
            Certainly remember weeks of fun packed days at Cape May.

Comment

• That's funny - I live in Hoboken now, but I'm originally from Bay Head.

Comment

• Hello from the UK!

Hey there I'm from the uK and look forward to learning some tips and tricks from friends across the pond Started camping about 2 years ago, and starting to venture further afield.

Comment

• Rookie to this forum, pro at camping.

Let me start of by apologizing for not posting in this thread first. I started a new thread, sorry! This is the first forum I am joining.
                  Hello from Northeast Pennsylvania! I won't repeat what wrote in my original post, but again I look forward to being a part of this awesome forum!

Comment

• Howdy from NW Georgia

Hi,

I'm Derek Jones, active Scouter with Pack 994 and Troop 994. I have 5 kids and go camping a several times a year with our scouts.

My prefeance is for drag and drop or car camping.

I live in North West Georgia, near Lake Allatoona.

Comment

• Howdy, Roadaddict, jamesriver, Rosie, pricey, and dcjones thanks for signing up and getting use to the campfire here. We all hope that your stay with us will be a long and happy new/or continued journey in campin! Thanks for postin up where you did already and chuckin-in your $0.02, it's gold in these here hills! :rolleyes:
                      Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
                      Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

• Howdy guys from sunny southern Indiana where it hasn't rained in months. This is a fun place. And, if you have questions. There are enought Ole timers and active campers to aswer them.
                        Pull up a stump and chat with us.
                        ""Sorry thought I had deleted this.""!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!.
                        Last edited by angler57; 10-06-2010, 05:19 AM.

Comment

• Howdy folks from sunny Ohio River Valley where it hasn't rain for months.
                          Pull up a stump and join in.
                          If you have any questions there are many Ole Timers and active campers to
                          give useful suggestions.
                          Pull up a stump and chat a while.

Comment

• There is always too much rain or not enough here in northeast pa. Rain for 3 days last week from tropical depression nicole, and this week it has been raining since early monday morning. It looks like it should clear up today. It better, I have been waiting to cut firewood all week. Gotta stock up for camping season next year.

Comment

• Here, have little utility trailer filled with wood. Has been for weeks. Still have plenty left for camping this year. NO BURN has been in effect, it seems like months.
                              May not be able to enjoy another campfire this year if it doesn't rain.
                              Will have plenty wood for next spring.
                              Usually toss bike and kayak on top of firewood and head-out. Not this fall.

Comment

• Introduction of new member.

Hi all!

We are actually 2 people who camp together. . .I'm Moe (female) and my best friend is Ange. My hubby doesn't like camping in the woods, so Ange and I have become camping partners. We camp together as often as possible from June to October mostly in Northern Vermont. We live in Coaticook, Quebec, Canada.

Throughout the warm summer months, we tent and in the colder weather we rent a cabin. We LOVE Brighton State Park in Northern Vermont, but are moving into other campgrounds next year and are also looking forward to a few more rustic camping trips.

So, there you go!

MoeAnge.
                                :D

Comment

Working...
                                X