Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just Registered w/CampinForums.com: Say Hello Here First!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Do; Silver Maggie (Tina) from Hoosierland . Its 10 degrees here and MORE snow is on the way. Will trade you for a few pleasant salt water breezes.
    Glad to have Ya'lll with us.

Comment

• Thank You both for the Welcomes!

Angler, I would LOVE to have some of that snow!
      My Other Interest

Comment

• Originally posted by SilverMaggie View Post
        My name is Tina and I live in the San Francisco Bay area. I just moved here 6 months ago and can't wait to explore!

I moved here from Southern California where I lived in Yucca Valley since 1992. I spent many beautiful days and nights in Joshua Tree National Park, and also camped in the Big Bear area quite often.

I hope to find helpful information here on this forum from all of you!
        Hi Tina,

Take a look at the Trinity Alps, north....... Beatuiful country. Chime in with what your interests are camping and I maybe I can offer a suggestion as to where to camp and/or backpack.
        Chuck
        So. Oregon
        TRAIL NAME:Billy's Buddy
        TRAIL POUNDER:Backcountry/higher elevations of Trinity, Marble, Siskiyou, and Cascade Mountains
        SHARE TRAIL WITH:Billy Bob (llama), Squeaky (Dog), and sometimes with Susan (Partner/wife/friend)

Comment

• Originally posted by Eaglebait Ranch View Post
          Hi Tina,

Take a look at the Trinity Alps, north....... Beatuiful country. Chime in with what your interests are camping and I maybe I can offer a suggestion as to where to camp and/or backpack.

Thanks, I started a thread on this topic to move this from the introduction area.
          My Other Interest

Comment

• Like before! Howdy, Thanks for joining! We all hope stay with us will a long and happy camping journey!
            Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
            Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

• Hi!

I am 25 years old and live in Bozeman Montana. I am an avid backpacker, fisherman, and hunter. Thanks for having me.

Comment

• Hi again,

Wow, Bozeman! About 5 years ago my son-in-law moved to Dillon, which caused my wife and I to go visit. What a beautiful state. I am interested in poundin' trail there some day myself.

I don't have all of my recent backpacking images here at this forum yet, others are cringing at reading this, but if you are a member of Facebook, go to Chuck Atkinson (llama image) and you can see where my wife and/or I have visited here on the west coast.

Like I said in the message you left at the backpacker link, join in any time with questions or suggestions. We are all here for the sharing, learning, and experiences.
                Chuck
                So. Oregon
                TRAIL POUNDER:Backcountry/higher elevations of Trinity, Marble, Siskiyou, and Cascade Mountains
                SHARE TRAIL WITH:Billy Bob (llama), Squeaky (Dog), and sometimes with Susan (Partner/wife/friend)

Comment

• Originally posted by tylerc View Post
                  I am 25 years old and live in Bozeman Montana. I am an avid backpacker, fisherman, and hunter. Thanks for having me.

Welcome!! You'll love this place!
                  My Other Interest

Comment

• Thanks for the welcome!

I appreciate the warm welcome.

Comment

• Okay campateer!...Get camping or get chattin'...and that's an order! By cracky! Ha ha!:D
                      Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
                      Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

• Welcome tyler to the internet's most enthusiastic forum on the topic of camping. The regulars on here are a great group of people and the overall morale of this forum is the best around. Questions, comments, photos, or just overall discussion are just a click away so jump right in and enjoy making new friends, as well as contributing your knowledge and experiences!
                        "Survival isn't learned overnight" ~XXXMoonshineXXX~
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by tylerc View Post
                          Welcome Yalll to a young fella from an ole river rat.
                          Ohio river that is.

Comment

• Greetings

Just joined the forum and wanted to say hi.

Comment

• Hello from Mass!

Hello Everyone!

I am a single mom 44 years old, have been tent camping for most of my life around New England.
                              Kids are teens now and do not enjoy camping anymore.
                              But my boyfriend and I have been camping together for the last 12 years. Again, all in New England and so far, our favorite is camping on the coast, I adore the ocean! When the kids are a little older and I can travel more, we plan on seeing more of the country, in our tent!
                              Love this forum so far! Looking foward to getting good advice from some experts here!

Comment

• Originally posted by vibesgirl View Post
                                Hello Everyone!

I am a single mom 44 years old, have been tent camping for most of my life around New England.
                                Kids are teens now and do not enjoy camping anymore.
                                But my boyfriend and I have been camping together for the last 12 years. Again, all in New England and so far, our favorite is camping on the coast, I adore the ocean! When the kids are a little older and I can travel more, we plan on seeing more of the country, in our tent!
                                Love this forum so far! Looking foward to getting good advice from some experts here!
                                There may be others who have camped the New England area on this forum, but you are the first I have heard of - Come on folks, show me I am wrong! Anyway, I look forward to reading your posts to learn about that area as I am a Northwest backpacker. Welcome!
                                Chuck
                                So. Oregon

Comment

Working...
                                X