grilled Italian chicken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• grilled Italian chicken

Ok this is a easy one. I use boneless chicken breast. Poke the chicken then Put in a ziploc bag/or a vacum seal bag. Add a bottle of Italian salad dressing and seal.Put in fridge for a couple of days this gives the chicken time to soak up the seasoning.After it soaks then if you want you can freeze it to take with you. Once thawed it takes about 15-20 mins on a hot grill depending on size of chicken breast. Great served with grilled veggies!

mmm. I trying that next week
    JohnJohn
    ---------
    Forum Admin

Comment

I have marinaded my chicken in italian drsg for years, however I have come up with a little somethin got add thats even better. Add green pepper sauce to it, you know, like Emeril's, it's green, I add half the bottle or so to the package when Im marinating chicken. It is so good!!!!

Comment

Schilling brand "Chicken Fried Seasoning" is great on pan cooked chicken breast.

Also AWESOME on Mac & Cheese, and a great way to get kids to eat Green Beans. A MUST HAVE!
        JohnJohn
        ---------
        Forum Admin

Comment

Ok, so does it say Chicken fried seasoning right on it? I LOVE chicken and this just sounds good!!! I hope they sell it around here.

Comment

Originally posted by Plumberswife View Post
            Ok, so does it say Chicken fried seasoning right on it? I LOVE chicken and this just sounds good!!! I hope they sell it around here.
            Chicken Fried Seasoning or Fried Chicken Seasoning. It's with the spices, usually found next to the Chili mixes and stuff.
            JohnJohn
            ---------
            Forum Admin

Comment

Excellent !!! Thanks so much!!

Comment

I see from your sig your from Colorado. My Husband and I are dying to go to Colorado with the trailer and the dogs. Most places out there doggie friendly? Just looks like such beautiful country.

Comment

Working...
                X