Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Southern California! Looking for a place to camp in the mountains by ourselves!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Southern California! Looking for a place to camp in the mountains by ourselves!

Hey all, i just joined the forums and this will be my first post so hello hello :]

I've always been interested in the outdoors, guns, 2nd amendment, prepping, and all that good stuff. But anyways.

I live in Riverside County in southern california, and I'm looking for a place to camp with maybe 2-3 other people. We're looking for tents only, no campgrounds or anything. Just us 4 up in the mountains with the fresh air and beautiful view and stuff. We don't want to be near other groups or cars or anything, or any toilets or anything like that. We want the true outdoors! Anything within a 2-4 hour drive would be ok.

If you can help me with anything like that, id appeciate it. Thank you all so much ahead of time.

Re: Southern California! Looking for a place to camp in the mountains by ourselves!

Plan on getting off the beaten track and going after Labor Day. Get some Forest Service maps and head out.

Comment

Working...
    X