Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for People to Join Me for a Nevada Winter Trek/Camp 12/29-12/31

12/29-12/31
    I’m looking for people who would like to join me for a few days for some off road exploring in Esmeralda and Mineral County. If you haven’t been to this area, you don’t know what you’re missing. Beautiful country, Ghost Towns, Mine Ruins and great camping. I’m an ATV guy but 4x4’ers are of course welcome as well. On this trip, I will be offloading in Dyer, NV Thursday morning and heading out North from there. 2 nights camping returning mid afternoon on Saturday. Even if nobody chimes in and joins me, I will still be making this trip but I would really enjoy some company. You can come and go as you please. I will supply Cell #’s and be monitoring FRS Radio channel 7 throughout the ride and can supply GPS coordinates as needed. Anyone interested??
    It is December so it will be cold at night. Zero to teens at night so be equipped accordingly. Here are some pictures of past trips to give you an idea of what to expect………

Re: Looking for People to Join Me for a Nevada Winter Trek/Camp 12/29-12/31

Please don't popularize Nevada.

Comment

Re: Looking for People to Join Me for a Nevada Winter Trek/Camp 12/29-12/31

Well this is a nearly 2 year old thread and I didn't get any takers so I think our secret is safe ;-)

Comment

Working...
      X