Thanksgiving Camping Ideas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanksgiving Camping Ideas?

Our family thought it would be nice to go camping during Thanksgiving. We decided on Sequoia Nation Park but it appears we will be having an early winter. I have a few grand kids that are small and although we will be camping in a 25 foot trailer, it may be uncomfortable for them if it is too cold. Looking for places up to ~300 miles from Orange County California. Any suggestions?

Re: Thanksgiving Camping Ideas?

How about Bolsa Chica State Beach RV park in Huntington Beach? Tried going there once with my family and it was okay. They got electric and water hookups. Most sites have an adjacent dump station. It's near Dog Beach, so if you got a pet, you can take your dog with you here, for as long as it's tied to a leash.The beachfront row is about $65/night. The ones further back is a bit cheaper. I believe around $55/night.

Comment

Re: Thanksgiving Camping Ideas?

We like to camp in the backyard with out of town guests. The women cook in the house, and the men cook outside with Dutch ovens. A pie a day and great food. Bison is the traditional American meat for Thanksgiving.

Comment

Working...
      X