X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Campateer surfing

Campateer surfing
    This thread is designed to allow Campateers who are traveling to a campsite/destination to Campateer Surf at, or on, a fellow Campateer's property, streetside curb, driveway, yard, or room(s). Campateers willing to allow another campateer to stay with them should only list what they can offer in general terms. Fellow Campateers interested in staying at another Campateer's residence should communicate with one another by private messaging(PM) and NOT list your address within this thread. :cool:

After a person(s) stay at a host's residence or property, please return to the host's section and give a little blurb about your stay, good or bad, so anyone in the future will get a feel for the host. Thanks!
    Last edited by renodesertfox; 08-12-2012, 03:11 PM.
    Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
    Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Re: Campateer surfing

Anyone living around the Greeneville, TN area have a patch of dirt available for us to use as a basecamp, while we try to locate a house
    or piece of land to buy? We have a 9x12 canvas tent that we are living in until we can find something more permanent...
    have stayed in campgrounds in the area and really like this area as a permanent location...we'll be back in the area in the next few
    days...

Comment

Re: Campateer surfing

When my dad passed away, I got a chance to spend some quality time in Chattanooga. It made me realize, for its warts and all, what a wonderful place TN is to be. I appreciate the opportunity to spend that time with the natives ! The came out of the woodwork to colsole us and help us out with everything. And special thanks to KrystalBurgers...
      “People have such a love for the truth that when they happen to love something else, they want it to be the truth; and because they do not wish to be proven wrong, they refuse to be shown their mistake. And so, they end up hating the truth for the sake of the object which they have come to love instead of the truth.”
      ―Augustine of Hippo, Fifth Century A.D.

Comment

Working...
      X