Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great camping in Myrtle Beach, SC

Hello,

I would like to share my camping experience in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. There are few campgrounds in the area an it took me for sometime to figure which one to go to, but I believe we mae the right choice. Me an my family we loved our stay from beginning at the Ocean Lakes campground in Myrtle Beach. They have wonderful location right at the beach, we stay in the are closer to the ocean so you can actually hear the waves in the morning when you wake up I really enjoy that. The campground is pretty big and they offer so many attractions like mini golf, nature center, basketball, volleyball, ping pong, shuffle board, skateboarding, surf camp and a lot more. Our son really enjoyed baseball camp for almost a week. We rented golf cart to drive around an it was really fun. Our family had a great time and would recommend Ocean Lakes campground for anybody. Here is some info if somebody is planing to go there http://www.myrtlebeachbay.com/ocean-...ampground.html We hope to come back to Myrtle Beach soon again

Re: Great camping in Myrtle Beach, SC

Thanks for the review, I might have to look into it.

Comment

My family and I have never personally camped here, but we have some friends that have and they say they loved it! My IL's usually choose state parks over 'personally owned' campgrounds, so if we go somewhere like this they usually go to the State parks. I would love to go to Ocean Lakes in the future. Thanks for posting!

Comment

I will be going to pirate land in sept. It's not far from ocean lakes. Anything I should know about pirateland?

Comment

Working...
        X