Winter Tent Camping Georgia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winter Tent Camping Georgia

Hi Everyone, I'm new to the forum. This looks like a great source of info. I've done a search, but I can't seem to find what I'm looking for.

I'm looking for ideas for some winter tent camping options in Georgia. I would prefer to stay away from sites where large groups of RVs are camping and waterfront would be nice.

I've done some searches for state parks and Tugaloo might seem ok. Does anyone have any other suggestions! Thanks!

Originally posted by matticus1181 View Post
    Hi Everyone, I'm new to the forum. This looks like a great source of info. I've done a search, but I can't seem to find what I'm looking for.

I'm looking for ideas for some winter tent camping options in Georgia. I would prefer to stay away from sites where large groups of RVs are camping and waterfront would be nice.

I've done some searches for state parks and Tugaloo might seem ok. Does anyone have any other suggestions! Thanks!
    Howdy matticus,

Thinking of finding a campground that's either ten dollars or less a night, anywhere in the continental United States. Check this out:

http://www.freecampgrounds.com/

BTW: Thanks for camping here a spell too! Hope to hear more from you. I got close to camping in Georgia once, but Bald River Falls is still in Tennesse. My bride is from that part of the Tennesse hills.
    Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
    Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Working...
    X