No announcement yet.

2 PRIME Campsites available at Bogan Flats (near Carbondale, CO) 6/6 weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 PRIME Campsites available at Bogan Flats (near Carbondale, CO) 6/6 weekend

I have paid for reservations for site #15 & #16 at Bogan Flats Campground (22 miles south of Carbondale)for two nights (6/6 - 6/8). I have already paid for these, and face some signifigant cancellation fees, so I thought I'd put them out to the community before I go ahead & cancel the traditional way. I am selling them at face value - $43 per site for the whole weekend. I am willing to split them up to sell separately. These sites are at a prime riverside (Crystal River) location, and are HUGE. Last time I checked, there were some weekdays available around these dates, so if you want to stay longer you could check to see if they're still available. You won't find any weekends for this spot, though - they're all booked.

The Colorado Campgrounds book describes the campground:

"Bogan Flats offers 19 riverside sites along the Crystal River. As if that weren't enough, it also provides close-up views of gorgeous aspen and evergreen-covered slopes. Designed to take maximum advantage of its riverfront property, this long campground has two distinct personalities. Sites 1-17 are generally large, fairly private, and well-shaded by tall spruce, pine, cottonwood, and aspen trees. . . (Sites 18-37 are n/a) Try reserving the super-long back-in river sites (15 or 16) and you won't be sorry."

From reserveamerica.com:

Located approximately thirty-five miles from the town of Glenwood Springs, Colorado. Campground is situated along the Crystal River at an elevation of 7,800 feet, in a mountain valley. Restrooms are provided. Pressurized water is located throughout the campground. Popular activities include jeep tours, scenic byway loop and historic sight-seeing. The closest dump station is in Glenwood Springs. Showers are available at Redstone Campground, nine miles away.

Site #15
    Site Details:
    Site Reserve Type: Site-Specific
    Site Type: STANDARD NONELECTRIC
    Check-in: 2:00 pm
    Check-out: 1:00 pm
    Stay Type: Overnight
    # of People: (min: 1, max: 10)
    Max. # of Vehicle: 1
    Max. Vehicle Length: 99
    Driveway Surface: Gravel
    Driveway Entry: Back-In

Site #16:
    Site Details:
    Site Reserve Type: Site-Specific
    Site Type: RV NONELECTRIC
    Check-in: 2:00 pm
    Check-out: 1:00 pm
    Stay Type: Overnight
    # of People: (min: 1, max: 10)
    Max. # of Vehicle: 2
    Max. Vehicle Length: 55
    Driveway Surface: Gravel
    Driveway Entry: Back-In
    Shade: Partial

If you are interested in this reservation, please e-mail with your contact information & I'll be happy to discuss it with you!

Thanks

Re: 2 PRIME Campsites available at Bogan Flats (near Carbondale, CO) 6/6 weekend

I am very interested - trying to find a place to take the kids camping but I guess I wasn't quick enough - everything is booked on the weekends! How can I contact you?

Comment

Re: 2 PRIME Campsites available at Bogan Flats (near Carbondale, CO) 6/6 weekend

^^^^^^^^ see the thread about making camping reservations. Things were starting to fill up very easily here in Colorado. Seems like if you want to camp on the fourth of July, you need to make reservations on new years day
      Where are you located? Denver, springs???)
      Nights camped in 2019: 24
      Nights camped in 2018: 24

Comment

HS, good info to pass on.

And unless you have a Delorean capable of time travel I would also advise against purchasing this. :D

Dan
        Last edited by ddrinik; 04-17-2013, 05:50 PM. Reason: I forgot the :D face
        www.MuttShopProducts.com
        http://www.facebook.com/MuttShopProducts
        https://twitter.com/MuttShop

Comment

Working...
        X