Camping And Prospecting Buddy Wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camping And Prospecting Buddy Wanted

iM PROSPECTERJIM Im hoping to find a camping\prospecting buddy. im 46 y o and in good shape,easy to get along with and ready to go as soon as you are. I have some camping and prospecting gear and want to find a like minded person to go with. im not driving now so you would need to be able to at liest be the ride.I can feed us if you can get us there. would also be willing to move into the woods for an extended period of time as long as we are getting allong. i get allong with everyone but drunk's they drive me nut's. so let's do this soon while the weather is cool. thanks everyone for listening prospecterjim

You headed to Alaska?
    Sgt. Richard V. Gilbert
    USMC Retired
    Scout/Sniper

Comment

responce to your question

Originally posted by richardvg03 View Post
      You headed to Alaska?
      i realy dont care where as long as it's in the north west.getting to alaska can be a real b---- ever done any prospecting? do you still have that rifel? the bear's realy worry me. anyway lets talk again soon, tell me what you'ld like to do.Im up for anything that includes camping and adventure, i dont have allot of money so if that's a problem let me know.With good woodsman skills a whole lot can be done with verry little.I have camping gear and a sluice box and several pans,if we could get even a little gold at it's curant prices we could re suply once a month or so. anyway let me know what YOUR thinking. later PROSPECTERJIM

Comment

Working...
      X