This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Campground Reviews

Here's the thread to give your opinion of any campground that you have been to. What are the amenities, what is the conditions on the landscape? Cleanliness, how well organized, did it have a camp host? How large are the tent pads, the RV pads? Was there any separation from RVs & tents, how much privacy between sites are there? What are the fees? Good or not so good, or the worse place you have ever camped at? What were the conditions of the picnic tables: wood, steel or concrete? You just never know who you might help when someone is looking for an organized campground, it might just be you looking for what someone else said about a campground that you are looking for!

Photos of the campgrounds are always encouraged!

Also please include the state & county and the name of the campground when submitting your review.
    Last edited by renodesertfox; 02-23-2013, 10:18 AM.
    Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
    Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Re: Campground Reviews

Lost Creek Campgrounds, Crater Lake NP

If you are fortunate enough you can grab a spot at Lost Creek while you're up visiting Crater Lake in Southern Oregon.

Lost Creek has only 16 sites and are first come, first served and not on Reserve America. We got there at around 2 pm on a Saturday and there were several open spots available. It does get cold at night even in the middle of summer (40s) so be prepared!

From Crater Lake Rim Drive, go south on Pinnacles Rd and follow the signs!

If I can find the rest of the campground shots I'll add them! Either way, it was peaceful as the only people there were tent campers and they were all quiet!

Mac
    Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
    Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Re: Campground Reviews

Hi Reno

I have been new to this community. But still I wish I could add up a few of my experience here since the topic covers the campground reviews. My desired camping was that I got a chance to go for the Floatrite park with my friends (Tho' I have already gone with my niece before some time). I wish that was something a WOW to say! Yes, the longest trip on the apple river that I've ever gone earlier.

Apart from the delight of taking a ride, we also have had to experience the family nights that added up a flavor to the camp. The mechanical bull, concerts made us to have untiring night.

The one thing to look at Floatrite the most will be the reservation. Doing it sooner helps better

Comment

Working...
      X