Looking for adventure Southern California! Need advise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for adventure Southern California! Need advise

Hello, me and a buddy of mine have always loved camping. We use to go as kids all the time. Not that we are bit older (21) we are looking for a bit more excitement and a chance to camp on our own (no parents).

We live in the 818 area of southern california and want a place to go just for the weekend to camp and have some fun. We are looking for somewhere that lets you use loose branches and things like that to perhaps make our own shelter (I know some places do not allow you to disturb the shrubbery. Somewhere that allows a self constructed pit fire as opposed to a tiny metal bin at some camp sites. I know its fire season in CA but any locations that normally let you make open fires outside of this time of year would still be great. We might go later in the year if that's the case.

If anyone has any advise or locations for a place in So. Cal that has this sort of environment I would really appreciate it! Thanks.

You can email me at (I, RDF, mod; deleted your email address, always use the PM system here. An open email is just invitation for spam) send a PM through the forums with any comments:D
    Last edited by renodesertfox; 09-07-2010, 08:25 PM.

Valley of the Moons or Anza Borrego
    Sgt. Richard V. Gilbert
    USMC Retired
    Scout/Sniper

Comment

Working...
    X