Hunting and fishing campsites in PA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hunting and fishing campsites in PA?

This is the second I'm trying to start cause the last one never got posted.

Me and my friends are going to try to rough it. We have been camping before and wanna go a little more extreme. We are bringing limited amounts of food. We will bring fishing poles and some shotguns or rifles to hunt for some food. Its kinda like a survival camping trip.

I need to find a place in PA that has a lake or river and I'm able to hunt at. Anyone know any places or how to find one.

Hopefully the mods post this.

Originally posted by lightsdarkness View Post
    This is the second I'm trying to start cause the last one never got posted.

Me and my friends are going to try to rough it. We have been camping before and wanna go a little more extreme. We are bringing limited amounts of food. We will bring fishing poles and some shotguns or rifles to hunt for some food. Its kinda like a survival camping trip.

I need to find a place in PA that has a lake or river and I'm able to hunt at. Anyone know any places or how to find one.

Hopefully the mods post this.
    Howdy,
    Yes, your first attempt at posting was posted. If you go to "General Camping Chat & Ideas", then you'll have to scroll down to the bottom of page one. Then click on page two you will see that you are there. Your post wasn't moved to page two, it is just because there has been other activity in that sub-titled forum than in another. And I have offered you an answer. It is a good idea to subscribe to the threads you start so you can follow the progression of the thread history. Sometimes, I'll get a new response from someone to a thread I started weeks maybe months ago. Good luck!
    Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
    Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Working...
    X