A Winter DayTrip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Winter DayTrip

This came in an email from the Mt. Washington Observatory.... Thought I would share.

Winter DayTrips: The Ultimate Mt. Washington Adventure
    You may have visited the summit of Mt. Washington in summer, but you haven't lived until you've experienced it in winter.
    Witness the austere beauty of the alpine tundra, experience the rush of hurricane-force winds, and stand triumphant atop the tallest peak in New England -- without ever touching an ice axe. On a Mount Washington Observatory DayTrip, you’ll ascend into the wintry abyss aboard a heated snow tractor and experience Mother Nature’s fury from the safety of our cozy weather station. You’ll meet the hardy men and women living and working in the Home of the World’s Worst Weather, enjoy a home-cooked meal, tour the legendary station, and return to your car by nightfall.
    This experience of a lifetime is priced right at just $179 per person, and spots are still available on the following dates:
    January 5
    January 12
    January 19
    February 2
    February 23
    March 16
    March 23
    March 30
    April 6
    April 13
    Register now on MountWashington.org, or call (800) 706-0432 x203. Hurry, space is limited!
    2006 GMC Sierra 1500 HD Crewcab
    2004 Rockwood Freedom 1640 LTD
    I am not lost, I am here

http://good-times.webshots.com/album...ost=good-times
Working...
X