Holly River State Park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holly River State Park

I'm 43, and have been going here since I was a small child. It's a special place, and I highly suggest considering a trip.

http://www.hollyriver.com/

Some pic's from last year's trip.

Re: Holly River State Park

beautiful! my son and i just changed our plans for our august back to school camp. we are heading to west virginia but haven't picked a place yet. we are looking at the state parks. we were looking at twin falls and pipestem, but now you have added a whole nother destination for us to consider...
    isn't WV like 8.5% state park anyway

Comment

I really, really think you all would enjoy it very much. I have more pics from last weekend, would I be able to post them in this thread? If so I'll do it tonight, when I get home.

Comment

No worries! Sure you can post images to this thread. Your images will impact more individuals than just one. We always look forward to pictures of specific places!
        Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
        Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

thanks w4f i would truly appreciate more pics and wouldn be thankful indeed!!! i have a friend that lives up in davy and he forwarded me the pipestem and twin fall info as they are close to him. there's several other places i've been looking at as well, but that holly river has surely caught my i

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	SANY0195.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	100.6 KB
ID:	69552Click image for larger version

Name:	SANY0093.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	100.0 KB
ID:	69550Click image for larger version

Name:	SANY0023.jpg