Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bugs

???????????
    Last edited by wewalker; 03-07-2012, 06:40 AM.

Re: Bugs

Cockroaches and the like exist all over the world. It is one of the things you deal with while camping.
    Nights spent outside in 2012: 4

Life is a verb.

Comment

The wimter this past year was so mild, I think the skeeters only hid a bit the coldest days - they are out in force now. Soon the Orb Weaver Spiders will weave their webs across roads & trails. They haven't caught me yet.......

One of these days I'll break a team of German Roaches to a wagon....... :rolleyes:
      Longtime Motorcycle Camper. Getting away from it all on two wheels! :cool:

Comment

If you're asking about repellent I always like to suggest garlic pills. Take them twice a day everyday two weeks prior to your trip and during. This in combination with OFF works great. I've also seen military-issue bug spray on online camping stores but I've never used this stuff myself.

Comment

Go to Lake Powell.

Lotsa bats, no bugs.

If you can't make it try DEET.

Comment

Sawyer Insect Repellent is good spray and works...so to Garlic Pills this is what we use all the time! Thanks StanleyCamps for the help and great link!
            Last edited by renodesertfox; 05-01-2012, 06:08 AM.
            Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
            Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Yes, if you go out side you may come across BUGS. I had june bugs get into my tent and i squished one (oops) didn't mean to ( really) skeetyers need lot and lots of deep woods off. (dont rely on those "ultrasonic electric repeller things" you find crickets use them for fishing.

Comment

On my blog I talked about the cicada bugs that are taking over our yard this year!
                you can read about it herehttp://campinandscrappin.blogspot.co...cada-bugs.html

Comment

Working...
                X