Garner State Park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garner State Park

This is one of Texas best camps hands down,if you ever get a chance go,plenty to do dances-rafting-tubing horseback-plenty of good trails. Check it at Texas parks and wildlife.I know we will go back any chance we get.

Originally posted by bobby bro View Post
    This is one of Texas best camps hands down,if you ever get a chance go,plenty to do dances-rafting-tubing horseback-plenty of good trails. Check it at Texas parks and wildlife.I know we will go back any chance we get.

We love Guadalupe SP!! I have already made our reservations for Thanksgiving this year.:D

Comment

Guadaloupe SP etc...

Howdy,

I was there about ten years ago and loved every minute! Beautiful spot if I do say so!
      Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
      Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

I love Garner State Park, we go there at least 3 times a year!

Comment

Re: Garner State Park

I know this is kind of an old thread, but I was wondering which area of Garner State Park is the best? It's so far my top choice for our first camping trip. I'm looking at this map trying to decide which area to stay in!!

Comment

Oh, and how's the fishing here?

Comment

Camped at Garner State Park last night, and it was beautiful. Walking and driving around I got the feeling it was a special place.
              I CANT WAIT to take my family back there this summer.
              Swimming in the Frio river during the day, eating BBQ in the afternoon, and then dancing under the stars at night, what could beat that?
              I've lived in south Texas my whole life, and can't believe I'd never been until yesterday.

Comment

Haven't been there yet even though I've lived most of my life near Houston, but everyone I know who has been there loves it. Although I'll have to try it in the off season because it's so popular. I really don't like crowds or crowded campgrounds.

Comment

Working...
                X