Southeast South Dakota

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Southeast South Dakota

I will be arriving in South Dakota very soon and was wondering if anyone knew of anywhere there was free camping available in the southeast corner of the state. I have checked with the state parks, but they are all a bit hard on my budget. I am looking for somewhere that would preferably let me stay for several weeks, though I am willing to hop campsites if necessary.

hello, we live in garretson sd which is about 20mi east of sioux falls.we have 2 parks here in the city.one is split rock park which is very inexpensive to stay at.around 15 a night.they dont have showers though.its abut 2 blocks from our house and weve even took our popup there.they do have toilets but no sure about sinks in them.ill check it for u.also just across the street from us is a small mom and pop motel called davis motel and they r like 25 a night.1 room, with a bed and tv.u share bathroom.they r super nice people and its a quiet area.i know they have extended stays there. its a small town with resteraunts, etc. any questions PM me. what area exactly will u be at?

<EDIT by Moderator> I removed your email address, you should never put that on the forum, spammers will pick it up.

Comment

Working...
    X