Minnesota

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minnesota

Hey guys, I'm new here. Just wanted to chat up my home: Minnesota. I love it here. My favorite place to camp or hike is along the North Shore of Lake Superior. Now, I don't want to resort to a shameless plug, but if you'd like to see some photos from my camping/hiking trips just click the link below. Anyways, if you ever find yourself in the area check out the shore or be sure to visit Lake Itasca, the birthplace of the Mississippi River.

++Oops, looks like I put this in the wrong category++
    Last edited by MNCamper; 01-24-2006, 10:34 PM.
    MN Camper

Originally posted by MNCamper View Post
    Hey guys, I'm new here. Just wanted to chat up my home: Minnesota. I love it here. My favorite place to camp or hike is along the North Shore of Lake Superior. Now, I don't want to resort to a shameless plug, but if you'd like to see some photos from my camping/hiking trips just click the link below. Anyways, if you ever find yourself in the area check out the shore or be sure to visit Lake Itasca, the birthplace of the Mississippi River.

++Oops, looks like I put this in the wrong category++
    Howdy MNCamper,
    I have a son that is a chef, he's in Chaska and a daughter in St. Cloud. I only joined here in October 2008, so no one has answered you in three years...that demands an apology. I'm sorry. If you are still around, come back to chat. Hopefully by-gones are by-gones. Thanks for sharing.
    Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
    Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

I'm from Minnesota too. This state has the bes campgrounds. The state parks are beautiful and safe. Thousands of acres of woods.

Comment

I'm from Duluth. Hi. I'm more of a find a hole in the woods and set up a tent guy, but now that I have a family I had to get a camper. Iv only been ta two campgrounds and they was great times.

Comment

Re: Minnesota

I'm from Minneapolis and the Superior Hiking Trails is a very relaxing place to backpack. I do prefer just setting up a tent anywhere as opposed to campgrounds but MN does have nice state park campgrounds that I go to with my family

Comment

Re: Minnesota

Yes, Minnesota has some of the United States' most treasured parks including the legendary Boundary Waters Canoe Area and Interstate Park on the St. Croix River east of St. Paul and others.

For me, the prettiest and best camping in Minnesota is on the eastern and northern boarders. Central and west Minnesota are part of the grain belt of North America - the vast expanse of former prairie land converted to productive farmland; home (among other places) of Laura Ingalls Wilder author of "Little House on the Prairie" series.

Comment

Working...
            X