something strange in General Camping section;

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• something strange in General Camping section;

I get the following message when trying to access the camping batteries thread in general camping;
    Function name must be a string on line 1566 in /home2/campingf/public_html/forum/includes/class_bbcode.php
    #0 /home2/campingf/public_html/forum/includes/class_bbcode.php(1021): vB_BbCodeParser->parse_array(Array, 1, 1, 0)
    #1 /home2/campingf/public_html/forum/includes/class_bbcode.php(542): vB_BbCodeParser->parse_bbcode('Over the last d...', 1, 1, 0)
    #2 /home2/campingf/public_html/forum/includes/class_bbcode.php(456): vB_BbCodeParser->do_parse('Over the last d...', 0, 1, 1, 1, true, false, 'on_nl2br', false, 1)
    #3 /home2/campingf/public_html/forum/includes/class_postbit.php(1242): vB_BbCodeParser->parse('Over the last d...', 32, '1', false, NULL, NULL, false, 'on_nl2br')
    #4 /home2/campingf/public_html/forum/dbtech/thanks/includes/class_postbit.php(165): vB_Postbit_Post->parse_bbcode()
    #5 /home2/campingf/public_html/forum/includes/class_postbit.php(329): vB_Postbit_Thanks->parse_bbcode()
    #6 /home2/campingf/public_html/forum/showthread.php(1096): vB_Postbit->construct_postbit(Array)
    #7 {main}

I get a similar message when trying to access backpacking in general camping...

... It happens both using Firefox or Chrome browsers...

...just FYI...

Enjoy
    2006 Jeep Rubicon, TJ; 4.11 gears, 31" tires, 4:1 transfer case, lockers in both axles
    For DD & "civilized" camping; 2003 Ford explorer sport, 4wd; ARB & torsen diffs, 4.10 gears, 32" MTs.
    Ground tents work best for me, so far.
    Experience along with properly set up 4WD will get you to & through places (on existing, approved 4WD trails) that 4WD, alone, can't get to.

Re: something strange in General Camping section;

I'm getting the same error. I went ahead and "reported" this thread to hopefully get a message to JohnJohn who may be away from the forum.
    “One could not be a successful scientist without realizing that, in contrast to the popular conception supported by newspapers and mothers of scientists, a goodly number of scientists are not only narrow-minded and dull, but also just stupid.” - James D. Watson

Comment

Thanks you two. Let me re-string some things and see if that fixes it.
      JohnJohn
      ---------
      Forum Admin

Comment

Looks like we are going to vB5 now. More updates coming.
        JohnJohn
        ---------
        Forum Admin

Comment

Jump to 5.6. I'm working on getting all the profile pics back up
          JohnJohn
          ---------
          Forum Admin

Comment

Thanks JohnJohn!
            “One could not be a successful scientist without realizing that, in contrast to the popular conception supported by newspapers and mothers of scientists, a goodly number of scientists are not only narrow-minded and dull, but also just stupid.” - James D. Watson

Comment

I sweated that process, but I think everything is back online I'll be working inside the Themes to make everything look more cohesive.
              JohnJohn
              ---------
              Forum Admin

Comment

Is there a way to change the style from white on black to black on white?

Comment

Originally posted by toedtoes View Post
                  Is there a way to change the style from white on black to black on white?
                  You should see a drop-down in the bottom left corner of each page allowing users to change the theme. I think I have it set for all user groups. I use and have set "Default Darlk" to be the default for new users.

If you don't see it please let me know.

JohnJohn
                  ---------
                  Forum Admin

Comment

I don't see it. :(

Comment

I don't see it. :(
                      You don't see this? It might be an issue with user groups. Confirm it's missing for you when you login and I will hunt around and fix it. I want all logged-in users to be able to change the theme to one they prefer.

Thanks, as always, for helping me fix issues around here.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2021-07-01 at 9.03.30 AM.png
Views:	60
Size:	44.0 KB
ID:	81252
                      JohnJohn
                      ---------
                      Forum Admin

Comment

I think I fixed it for everyone. You should see it now. Might have to clear out your cache, Let me know I want to get it fixed for ya.
                        JohnJohn
                        ---------
                        Forum Admin

Comment

Came,on and there it was! Thanks so much! The wood theme works great for me.

Comment

Came,on and there it was! Thanks so much! The wood theme works great for me.
                            great news!
                            JohnJohn
                            ---------
                            Forum Admin

Comment

Working...
                            X