• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are the Forum Rules

and where are they listed?
    2017:

July 3 to July 16- annual kiddo trip
    Aug 2 to Aug 14- adult trip to recover from kiddos' outing. Bring on the Campari!

Re: What are the Forum Rules

#23: TPlife is not allowed to post here AT ALL - is that what you were looking for :-D
    2018: Any way the wind blows; doesn't really matter to me....Too Meee....

Comment

I'm pretty sure I clicked every link and scrolled through 'em... Unless I somehow went stooopid, I don't see that the rules are posted anywhere.

Comment

This is the closest thing I found:

http://www.campingforums.com/forum/s...g-Forum-Values
        Married to Longpants, Mom to Littlepants (9) and Tinypants (5). Love Camping in New England!

Comment

Originally posted by Irate Mormon View Post
          #23: TPlife is not allowed to post here AT ALL - is that what you were looking for :-D
          For the record, I think that's rather unfair. No one is trying to get rid of TP. Folks just want him to skip the attitude and insults. I just read TP's latest post and it was informative and respectful. That is all anyone is asking for. When he goes off on his tirades, then I, and others, take issue.

There aren't a lot of internet forums out there for camping. There are even fewer that are actually active (meaning more than 1 post per month). It doesn't help this forum to let anyone go off on tirades insulting any and every one who does or thinks something different.
          “One could not be a successful scientist without realizing that, in contrast to the popular conception supported by newspapers and mothers of scientists, a goodly number of scientists are not only narrow-minded and dull, but also just stupid.” - James D. Watson

Comment

Originally posted by Irate Mormon
            Nope not at all. He certainly has value when he sticks on topic, doesn't go off on a tear and/or belittles people just for the fun of it.
            I just wanted to know the site's "dos and don'ts".

Guessing shortpant's find is the best we've got:

http://www.campingforums.com/forum/s...g-Forum-Values
            2017:

July 3 to July 16- annual kiddo trip
            Aug 2 to Aug 14- adult trip to recover from kiddos' outing. Bring on the Campari!

Comment

Yep - I went stooopid. I missed that link :p

Comment

Working...
              X