Unread posts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unread posts

I have a question. When I log in on the main forum page each thread that has a new post will be highlighted in blue and be in bold until I read that thread. But often times it will change without me reading the thread.

Case in point. When I logged on the main forum page showed several new posts in various sub forums. I clicked the DIY Camping forum first (I usually start at the bottom) then the Fuel Shortage thread which was the only thread with a new post in that sub forum. Read that, went back to the top of the page and clicked on DIY Camping to back out and then Camping Chat and when I got back to that page it showed no new posts when I know there are some that I haven't read.

Am I doing something wrong? Is there a setting that I am missing?

Also, while I am at it I have a suggestion regarding the Quick Navigation bar. I belong to an Arizona Cardinals forum, arizonasportsfansnetwork.com and instead of the quick navigation bar they have a Forum Jump bar that does the same thing but better (in my opinion). It defaults to take you back to the sub forum of the thread you are in but can also jump to other forums like the Quick Navigation bar does. I find it an extremely nice feature. Just my 2 cents.
    Last edited by James.; 09-15-2013, 06:35 AM. Reason: afterthought
    “I would feel more optimistic about a bright future for man if he spent less time proving that he can outwit Nature and more time tasting her sweetness and respecting her seniority.”
    – E. B. White

Re: Unread posts

It has, thank you. I never noticed that link at the top of the pages.
    “I would feel more optimistic about a bright future for man if he spent less time proving that he can outwit Nature and more time tasting her sweetness and respecting her seniority.”
    – E. B. White

Comment

Working...
    X