X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ????

Have I said anything wrong? None of my post made it out over a week

Re: ????

Nope you said nothing wrong. Just be yourself and now you have more than 6 moderated posts so you should be good to go! Sorry, I wasn't here when you first joined(I was camping in CO near Castle Rock)! Great to have another camper among us! Welcome to the forum! So let's chat camping!
    Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
    Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Originally posted by renodesertfox View Post
      (I was camping in CO near Castle Rock)
      If you are ever that close again let me know. I would like to meet you.
      Nights camped in 2019: 24
      Nights camped in 2018: 24

Comment

Will do! First it was snow, then rain but had a great camp!
        Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
        Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

test

Comment

reno - How DARE you go out and actually enjoy yourself :p While you were out, we got hit by a Night Train!:D

Welcome, Coastie! What part of Georgia are you from? I've got family in Gainesville and thought about camping next time I'm down there but they aren't the outdoor types. No help in figuring where to go.

Comment

I realize this is an old thread, but I've got the same question as the OP. It's been weeks since I joined and started posting (I think I'm over 6 posts by now) and my posts still aren't showing up.

Renodesertfox, are you on an extended camping trip? Or am I doing / saying something wrong which is causing my posts to be deemed not worthy of showing?:(

I really like this website, but as more and more time passes without my posts showing up, and not being accepted as a full member, I'm getting discouraged and less interested. Please let me "in" before I give up knocking. :o

Comment

YAY!!! :D Thank you, mods! I can finally see my posts! I'm a full-fledged member of CampingForums! WooHoo! I'm using a lot of exclamation points! OK, I'll stop now. I think I've got it out of my system. Thank you very much.:o
                Last edited by ShakyBeef; 03-22-2014, 01:43 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

LOL Welcome to the forum!
                  “I would feel more optimistic about a bright future for man if he spent less time proving that he can outwit Nature and more time tasting her sweetness and respecting her seniority.”
                  – E. B. White

Comment

http://www.campingforums.com/forum/a...ement.php?f=32
                    JohnJohn
                    ---------
                    Forum Admin

Comment

Working...
                    X