Delay question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delay question

Ok first I not complaining just asking a question. Secondly I do understand Mod is a thankless job and such, done it myself.

Question is When mail sent the post has been posted is that sent once Mod has approved or when I post it as normal ops?

Re: Delay question

Your Mod is a human, not a machine! This human went camping! I have a life too! Besides it's a forum, not life or death!
    Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
    Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Hi yes I under stand Reno you have a life, and the deal about spammers. I did how ever seen other new members post popup in the mean time, 1 or 2 post members day or 2 after I posted and with my history I mad folks mad trying to be nice. I just wondered if I had made someone mad with out my knowledge and when I was not trying to make anyone mad/ People get to wonder. And I did see she Reno had logged in since also.

Comment

Please read:

http://www.campingforums.com/forum/s...ost-Showing-Up .

It's very hard to make someone mad but it can be done. If someone makes you mad there is the block list that can be used. However blocking the mod(s) or a forum admin isn't in your best interest.

However your moderation period is finished, hooray!

BTW: This coming weekend I'm going camping again....Friday - Monday(Mother's Day Weekend)!
        Last edited by renodesertfox; 05-06-2013, 04:38 AM.

Comment

Yes there might have been new members with more than 6 posts that did readily post. But for less than 6 posts showing up, that has never happened in the five + years that I have been moderating! Now that I'm back to camping more, there is a need to find another mod to keep the ship running smoother. Those plans are in the works but may take a couple of months to find the right person.

Comment

Originally posted by renodesertfox View Post
            Please read:

http://www.campingforums.com/forum/s...ost-Showing-Up .

It's very hard to make someone mad but it can be done. If someone makes you mad there is the block list that can be used. However blocking the mod(s) or a forum admin isn't in your best interest.

However your moderation period is finished, hooray!

BTW: This coming weekend I'm going camping again....Friday - Monday(Mother's Day Weekend)!
            Yes I did read that and why I waited as long as I did to ask, would have PM instead of making this thread but could not even do that. So only able to communicate via posting hope to be able to communicate and find out some more info before this past weekend but plans changed, due to Weather.

I did join another forum week before I did here however and I could not even post and wait for approval there yet.. So I was getting the feeling I was upsetting folks just by joining hehehe

And I do agree you need assistance, though I see you been doing a super job on here. So you have say Good Job. I have been an Mod and administrator of a Forum before, and know it does demand alot if it to do well. I spent many hours helping the owner out with it but when I could no longer stay on it with no Mods on when I was not there, it went down hill fast and eventually died, and there is a lot of info here that would be a shame to lose.

It's very hard to make someone mad but it can be done. If someone makes you mad there is the block list that can be used. However blocking the mod(s) or a forum admin isn't in your best interest.!
            I think you misunderstood me about this, I thought I made you mad and was saying no to my post and was worried about that is I was wasting time coming on here.

And yes blocking the admin folks not a good idea.
            Last edited by Coastie; 05-06-2013, 12:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X