How long for my posts to appear?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long for my posts to appear?

I'm submitted several posts but most have not yet appeared several days later. I know the first 6 posts are moderated, but why is it taking so long for them to appear?

Re: How long for my posts to appear?

I was moving from Reno, NV to Ogden UT. It takes time to move households, try it.
    Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
    Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

We only have one moderator and he was was unavailable. Please do not let this deter you from sticking around!
      Nights spent outside in 2012: 4

Life is a verb.

Comment

Yeah, Reno is so excited about moving. He just got his pool fixed in the last house, now he has to sell it and move to Utah!!

Comment

I've moved households several times. SUX big time. I have some fiends in Ogden. Beautiful!
          Sorry for being a pest.

Comment

You are not being a pest. Normally I'll approve & check the site three or four times per/day for any moderated messages. There are times when life calls me away to take care of family and responsibilities. Other times I will be camping and I don't take wifi to the field with me, then moderated posts have to wait till I return. This spring I moved from Reno Nevada to North Ogden Utah and was off-line about a week. Over Labor Day Weekend we went camping for 6 days. If I'm off-line, please be patient. I too have a life and this is the only forum where you'll not have to see one note of spam, because i try to do my best in keeping the bad stuff out so we can just talk about what's really important in life....camping! Thank you for your patience!
            Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
            Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Well I should have bout that many now.. Hopefully I don't have to be moderated anymore but I do understand it cause no one likes a spammer! I am on a few Archery related sites and somehow you see quite a few spam posts each week but they don't last too long..

Comment

Working...
              X