Posting Restrictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posting Restrictions

I understand about the moderation period of 6 posts and that the moderators are human, etc. However, on some pages it will not let me post or reply stating that I do not have permission to do much of anything. That being said, I was able to reply to a post the other day and now to write this one. I had planned to post a little on the CampOuts thread re: camping out this summer, but was unable to. Maybe it is an ID 10 T error on my part. :-)

Cheers,
    Lott

Re: Posting Restrictions

Thaks for the timely reply, HogSnapper. I have been perusing the forum for the last several days in search of information in general. I grew up camping, but had done very little in the ensuing several years (I am 60). However, due to serendipitous event, I was able (with my significant other) to do so through Wyoming and parts of South Dakota spending time at Mount Rushmore, Devil's Tower, and Yellowstone. I realize how much I miss it and how much has changed over the years. From what I can see, you have a great group of folks here and I am looking forward to my association with them!

-Lott

Comment

Working...
    X