???Just Registered: Can't Send PMs???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ???Just Registered: Can't Send PMs???

A new Campateer can only send Private Messages (PM) after they have successfully completed the moderation period. Just as soon as the 6th post is approved that Campateer receives his Public Profile(Community) Page(PPP). The Campateer must go into his PPP and adjust settings like he/she did when first registering. The wizard is set to default to not allow anyone from receiving or sending PMs. It's an easy fix! Just go into your general settings and re-read every option. Some options that were visible when you first registered are still there but now there are a few other options that need attention to make your stay at CF(Camping Forums) more enjoyable! Thanks for looking and everyone at www.campingforums.com wishes that you will have a long and happy stay for as long as you stay tuned to the best form of outdoor fun....Camping!:cool:
    Last edited by renodesertfox; 03-04-2013, 12:51 PM.
    Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
    Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Re: ???Just Registered: Can't Send PMs???

Hi, I am new to the forum. So you're saying that in order to get activated to join a group, I must post 6 times to be evaluated?
    Go Camping! it's one of the best ways to experience God's Glory!

Comment

Re: ???Just Registered: Can't Send PMs???

What I am saying is that your first 6 posts are moderated before they will readily show. After that you're pretty much golden and your posts will readily show as soon as you click the submit button.
      Last edited by renodesertfox; 03-04-2013, 01:13 PM.
      Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
      Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Working...
      X