Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1979 Apache Solid State for sale $200 (South Florida)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1979 Apache Solid State for sale $200 (South Florida)

Hello all. I wish that I had found this forum sooner. I hate this to be my first post, but I am hoping that I can find someone to help my old friend. It is with sadness that I must sell my beloved 1979 Ramada Solid State. I have way too many projects and due to medical reasons, it sat too long and developed roof leaks. I just do not have the energy or physical ability any longer to bring her back to her previous glory, so I am forced to look for a good home for her. There are a lot of good memories in her walls. I spent many happy years camping and going to music festivals around Florida with my son before he left for the Army. She does need a good bit of work, but her bones are good. The heater died a while ago, so it is gone (don't much need heat in Florida). I installed an AC in the front that still works (Need THAT in Florida!). I only want $200 or best offer. I hope that someone can restore her but if it is too much there are a lot of good parts. The lift system works. I am located in Broward County, South Florida
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Apache-E.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	92.9 KB
ID:	73024Click image for larger version

Name:	Apache-A.jpg
Size:	89.3 KB
ID:	73025Click image for larger version

Name:	Apache-B.jpg
Size:	66.8 KB