Stainless Steel Campfire and Fire Pit Pokers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stainless Steel Campfire and Fire Pit Pokers

Check out my line of Stainless Steel Fire Pokers. They come in two different lengths, 34" for the small raised-bowl, patio type fire pits, and 44" for the traditional fire-ring type campfires. If you should decide to order one from the website below, just PM me and let me know you're a CF member and I'll rebate you back $5.00.

Thanks for takin' a look.
    Duane R. Winters
    sigpic
    www.northridgedesigns.com

Re: Stainless Steel Campfire and Fire Pit Pokers

What type of virus? Can you be specific as to what happened? The website is an Amazon.com webstore and as such protected by Amazon's anti-virus software. Many others have viewed the site without complaint, however, I will have Amazon.com look into it.

Duane
    Duane R. Winters
    sigpic

Comment

I was NRD's site recently with no probs.
      I've avast, ABP and MSE for protection.
      2017:

July 3 to July 16- annual kiddo trip
      Aug 2 to Aug 14- adult trip to recover from kiddos' outing. Bring on the Campari!

Comment

To all,

Regarding the possibility of my website downloading a virus, I contacted Amazon.com's Seller Support group and informed them of the belief that my website attempted to put a virus on a user's computer. After looking into it, they informed me there is no problem with my account. As I said, my website is operated by Amazon.com. It is not a private website and as such, has the full backing of the nations largest on-line retailer. That's the main reason I opened my website with them. I am VERY confident in my website and Amazon.com's ability to monitor it. The message I sent them is actually below their reply. See below:

Greetings from Amazon Webstore Support,

At this time I have not been able to locate any problem with your account.

It is very unlikely that this would occur in a sellers account but if you receive another report of this happening please contact us again.

I hope I have answered all your concerns regarding this issue. I will leave this case open for 24 hours in the event you need further assistance or have additional questions regarding this specific issue.

If you encounter a new issue, please use the link provided below so that a member of our Seller Support team may assist you.

https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/...azon-form.html

Thank you for selling with Amazon,

Trent G
        Amazon.com Seller Support
        =======================================
        Have you seen our Seller Support Blog? For strategies and best practices for selling on Amazon, visit www.amazonsellersupportblog.com/
        For additional help, visit http://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help

To contact us again about this issue, please use the Contact Us form in Seller Central using the following link:

http://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/c...aseID=62265621

Please note: this e-mail was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming e-mail. Please do not reply to this message.

---- Original message ----

I joined CampingForums.com and listed my website in their "I want to sell..." flea market forum. One of the users claims he clicked on the website link "www.northridgedesigns.com" that I have and my webstore tried to put a virus on his computer. I clicked on the link and it goes to my website as it should. Everything looks okay to me. Is there any possibility something or someone could have hacked into my webstore and did something that could cause visitors to my website to get a virus? I would think Amazon.com has some sophisticated anti-virus software to protect their website as well as webstores from hackers. Please let me know.

Sincerely,
        Duane R. Winters
        North Ridge Designs
        Last edited by North Ridge Designs; 06-17-2012, 04:09 PM.
        Duane R. Winters
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X