2010 OutBack 260FL Travel Trailer/Camper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 OutBack 260FL Travel Trailer/Camper

2010 Keystone Outback 260FL Travel Trailer....that has been stored under enclosed Awning plugged into 110V since new...been used approx 10 times and might have 3000 miles on it.Pressure washed after every trip. NonSmoker and No Pets. Only selling to buy a Toy hauler. One great camper thats never been back to dealer for anything. No leaks or damage of anykind...9.0/10. Double left side slides that provides a huge spacious rear bedroom, bathroom and front living/dining area. I added the Reese 'dual cam' sway control setup, Max Air vent covers. Comes with 1) 19" TV above the cabinet in dining room. Title in hand.
    Front & Rear Entry Doors • Skylight above Tub • Deluxe Cabinets • Grab Handle • Mirrored Wardrobe • Jackknife Sofa • Side Aisle Bath w/Shower • Booth Dinette • Ducted AC • Front & Rear Stabilizer Jacks • Gas/Elec. Water Heater w/DSI • Double door refrigerator • RVIA Seal • am/fm/cd stereo • TV • TV Antenna • 3 BURNER STOVE • oven • 2 slide outs • Aluminum Wheels • Day/night shades • dvd player • Microwave • Front Living Room • Fiberglass Exterior • Spare Tire • Rear Queen Bed • Battery • Center Kitchen • Patio Awning
    Asking $19,495
    CALL SCOTT @ 904-219-1536 for any questions :D

Last edited by yellowallison; 06-02-2011, 08:31 PM.

Re: 2010 OutBack 260FL Travel Trailer/Camper

No pics of the inside?
    "Why is it inflationary if the people keep their own money and spend it the way they want to and it's not inflationary if the government takes it and spends it the way it wants to?"
    ~ Ronald Reagan, June 11, 1981

Comment

more pics available......if interested..send me a PM

Comment

Awww, I was just bein' nosy. I like looking at the inside of tents and RV's.
        "Why is it inflationary if the people keep their own money and spend it the way they want to and it's not inflationary if the government takes it and spends it the way it wants to?"
        ~ Ronald Reagan, June 11, 1981

Comment

New price of 19,495...ready to sell so we can get our new camper...give me call!!!

Comment

Working...
          X